Extra Easy How will slimming weight help you lose weight? i feel like im always eating?

stacey2kl

Today i had (i only started today?)

2 x marks extra lean reduced fat sausages (1/2 syn each = 1 syn), 200g baked beans, 1/3 plate mushrooms
banana
Muller light and an apple
Big bowl of pasta, hellman light mayo (1 syn) and sweetcorn with a side salad with grated carrot and cucumber
Small salad with lettuce, carrot, cucumber and beetrott with 14g croutons (3 syns)
strawberries, blueberrys, grapes
Curry made with butternut squash, onions, spinach and chopped tomatos with one tablespoon patak curry sauce (1 syn) and chicken with rice
muller light

Is this too much? if i tot up the calories it seems a lot!!!!

Thanks!!

O i had some wholemeal bread with my breakfast i forgot and i had milk throughout the day for tea. Are they important? Did i eat OK? I just feel im eating and im worried about eating way to muvh. It seems a lot and its like 2000 calories? Shall i just blank out calories? x

Im only 8st 11 and thats due to over eating and getting over a past eating disorder. I want to bt back to my natural weight of around 8 stone 2ish - are u sure this isnt too much or too many cs? lol xx

SW is a lifestyle choice more than a 'diet' - eating healthily and not being hungry are far more important than being at a certain weight - BUT if thats the weight you are meant to be then thats the weight you will be if that makes sense?

If you have been following a very low calorie diet you may find that you will put on weight initially but oncew your body gets used to it then you will start l;osing. Have you thought about joining a class? If you do, then your consultant will be able to point you in the right direction xxxx

Thanks - its really hard for me to get to classes as i work the eveings classes are on and the online membership is sooo expensive! If you have any tips you want to share that would be fab but i understand if not. Youve been really helpful. I just gotta give it ago and hope the binging will sort itself out too. xxx

I Stacey, i do sw from home, and found a forum for slimmers doing it from home in the 'stickies'.....its been great help for me, as i cant get to class either.

Hope this helps
Rach x

The forums called DOING FROM HOME???. I found it thru my phone, as i dont have access to a computer. Ive heard ppl talking abt stickies, and found mine next to Threads.
Not sure if u might be able to search for it?? :)

MikiMooMoo said:
The forums called DOING FROM HOME???. I found it thru my phone, as i dont have access to a computer. Ive heard ppl talking abt stickies, and found mine next to Threads.
Not sure if u might be able to search for it?? :)

Sorry, its DOING SW FROM HOME???

Back