Extra Easy How would a vegetarian do extra easy?

Crunchy

I've just recently re-joined and previously did green as being a veggie it suited me. Now my consultant did not mention green to me, just promoted extra easy. Why is this the case? What advantage does a vegetarian have doing extra easy over green? What things would a vegetarian eat on an extra easy day?

Hi, im veggie and doing EE, I don't think that there are any advantages doing EE, although personally I like the expectation of 1/3 of veg on the plate. I have a diary which shows the type of food I eat - although also breastfeeding so have extra hea and heb at the moment so that doesn't help x

I'm veggie and still do green days. I started off doing it online and you can still fill in a diary for green days - don't know how long that will stay on the website though. I can't see any advantage to changing to EE - I think I would just lose HEXs, but I'm losing weight having 2 a day of each so don't want to give them up.

Stick with EE for a while and see how it goes! You could always get some of the old green day books from Ebay if you don't like EE? I know some people on here have said though that their consultants won't discuss green days at groups :(

I'd stick with doing Green days, there are no benefits to a vegetarian doing EE as far as I can tell, you gain nothing and lose the HE's. x

I rejoined SW at the beginning of this year. When I first started 12 years ago, it was just green and original, and I always followed green days. They were perfect for me. Listening to my consultant at tonight's group it was the constant rhetoric of "Forget green days". I find it really strange that SW is completely disavowing the original plans and trying to phase them out when they have worked for so many people over so many years. I understand having them alongside EE and EE SP and everyone being able to chose what works for them, but I'm not sure if getting rid of the green and original days is the right thing to do. Sorry folks - that's my rant for the day, all done!

I am an avid fan of red and green days and am also disappointed that they are being phased out.

However, in answer to your question, it is still possible for a vegetarian to follow the EE. Just because EE allows you to mix what was red and green day foods, as a veggie, you would obviously just have green day foods and then your serving of veg. The downside is that you only get 1 HE a and b but I suppose for new members, that's all they've ever known so its not a problem. It's only us oldies that feel like we are missing out with just having one!,

I'm a vegetarian and still do green days (partly because that's what I know and has worked for me; partly because I would struggle without 2 Hex A and 2 Hex B). If you have access to the SW website you can download a PDF of the green (and red) plans.

Thanks, it's just down to the healthy extras, I will struggle having just one as I drink lots of milk in my tea, so I was wondering whether to do green days, has the SW website still got green info in it?

Yes the website still has the info for green days, but it is being phased out.
I still do green days with the occasional Red day thrown in or an EESP when I want to boost losses, but I have always done green so not changing now as it's worked for me. x

I'm not vegetarian but I don't eat meat and eat so little fish that I have always done Green. I love my 2 HEBs and can't think of a single advantage to following EE.

The Green and Original plans are in a separate book in your folder that you get given when you join up. No reason not to continue doing Green days. I do a mix of Green, Original (Red) and EE days. It's worked for me in the past so I'll continue doing it.

Denise

Green and original plans are no longer included in the new packs, the only information is on the website. I was on it the other day and it wasn't easy to find!

Back