1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How you all doing? I'm happy again!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by ohtobeslinky, 2 June 2014 Social URL.

1. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Well-Known Member

How is everyone doing today? I weighed in this morning and have lost another 4lbs! So that's 19 gone and never to be seen again! Hurrah!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Well done on the loss! I'm good thanks. :) xx

4. ohtobeslinky

Good to hear it! :)

5. bexster71

bexster71 Well-Known Member

Hope you don't mind, just wanted to say hi. Just starting my journey and you are all such an inspiration. This site is a god send x

6. ohtobeslinky

Hi! Welcome aboard! I only started on this latest journey a few weeks ago but seeing the results already. Good luck with your weight loss - keep us updated :)

7. TracyGWill

Good luck! :) xx

8. bexster71

You have all done so fantastic I just hope I can succeed this time! Trying to put something on my diary most days to look back at when I having a bad week but just reading all you have all achieved is the boost I need x

9. TracyGWill

This site has been great for me, I must say. :) xx

10. bexster71

Your weight loss is amazing Tracy, with your ops and time off work it can't have been an easy journey. Just getting through a day without being tango'd is all I have to be proud of at the moment lol! X

11. TracyGWill

Aww, thanks hon! :) It's certainly taken a while with me, but slow and steady really does win the race, lol I'm sure you'll soon settle into the routine of what you can and can't eat with Orlistat - it's largely trial and error, I found. :) xx

12. bexster71

So far no errors lol quite the opposite at the moment! X

13. TracyGWill

Yes, that was pretty much my experience with them too. :) xx

14. bexster71

That's good to know (not for you mind) thought I was doing something wrong! 2nd weigh in tomorrow and not lost anything so far so maybe I am doing something wrong x

15. TracyGWill

How many calories are you eating, hon? :) xx

16. bexster71

So how's everyone getting on this week? Ohtobeslinky your losses are amazing you mush be so proud! I've lost 14lbs in a month, you did more than that in two weeks god dam it lol! X

17. bexster71

Tracy I upped my cals to 1400 from 1250 and that seems to have got things moving x

18. TracyGWill

That's really good to hear! :) xx

19. bexster71

It's been really strange as I struggle to eat all my calories doing this yet when I think of the things I used to eat must have been three times the cals I'm eating now. I don't understand it but I like it. Did feel like I was missing out today so I've got some midget gems as a treat lol. How are you doing? You are going to be disappearing soon if you lose much more! X

20. TracyGWill

Lol, I do have a lot of people nagging me not to lose any more, especially my daughter. I'm more or less maintaining now, just losing a tiny bit every now and then. I still have about 1,400 most days, and a bit more on a Sunday. :) xx

21. bexster71

Good we need you on here so don't go disappearing on us lol! You really are amazing Tracy, always about to help us all along our journey, truly inspiring xxx