Howdy........Restarting SW and wondered if anyone wants to buddy up :)

want2lose

:)
Hi all

I ve just recently restarted SW after a long period of belly expansion!!! I ve been steadily putting on weight for the last couple of years following an unsucessful round of IVF and its took until seeing my picture in a dress at my brothers wedding to realise enough is enough and its time to chow down !!!

I'm day 2 into SW and feeling good thus far!!!!!!! I m hoping to lose 2 to 3 st and wondered if anyone wants to buddy up?
I ve no idea what day to weigh etc and not going to a class so any direction would be well appreciated... Just taking one day at a time and hoping to find some motivation and chat with peeps at the same time!!!

Lis
X​

Hi, just thought I'd wish you good luck. I started slimming world last tuesday. Lost 10.5lbs in my first week. I've got a long long way to go, but here's hoping we get our wish. xx

Omg 10.5 lbs WOW !!!!!!
Cheers hun I think my weigh in will be a tues too! Do you put a diary on here as sounds like your going great :)
Xxx

:)
Hi all

I ve just recently restarted SW after a long period of belly expansion!!! I ve been steadily putting on weight for the last couple of years following an unsucessful round of IVF and its took until seeing my picture in a dress at my brothers wedding to realise enough is enough and its time to chow down !!!

I'm day 2 into SW and feeling good thus far!!!!!!! I m hoping to lose 2 to 3 st and wondered if anyone wants to buddy up?
I ve no idea what day to weigh etc and not going to a class so any direction would be well appreciated... Just taking one day at a time and hoping to find some motivation and chat with peeps at the same time!!!

Lis
X​

Good Luck :) x

Hi letresta

Cheers and i m with you on this one ..... Sweetsue77 needs to let us in on her amazing loss !!!

Xxx

Hi :), SW is amazing for me, have lost in the past with it and now I have forced myself to stick to it or I will regain all the weight. Day one is complete. And my weigh ins are every tuesday night :) x

Hi :)
ive recently started sw too, I joined seven weeks ago and I've lost 1st 3.5lb!

Hi miseryg100m

Your rate of weight loss is great!! Do you put your diary on here? (I m on my iPhone so can t see peoples signatures for links )

Hi silverviktor

Hope your first day goes well :)

Xxx

Yes we should lol !!!

I'm a new starter on sw too, are their recipes on here to try too? Do you get assigned to a weigh group on here or do I just attach myself to a group lol xx

Hi ya
Yes there are recipes and lots of diaries to look for inspiration
You chose a group dependent on your wi day
Good luck :))
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

want2lose said:
:) Hi all

Lis
X

Hi well done you I do sw too but go to a class on a Monday and at last count lost 5st and a half pound however been on holiday for 2 weeks since then so dreading tomorrows wi lol but hey it's only once a year and fixable am sure :)

Hi guys, what a great post. I lost another 5lbs last night. So 1st1.5lbs in 2 weeks. But I have a lot to lose. I'll put my food diary up here if it helps anyone. I've been making lots of recipes from this site. Syn free pancakes are my favourite. And so easy. 3 eggs, separated. whisk whites until they are as stiff as possible. Mix up egg yolks with 1 tablespoon of sweetener. Fold it into the egg whites. Then fry like ordinary pancakes using your spray oil. I have them layered up with melon, strawberries and blueberries. All superspeed foods. And some fat free yoghurt with some sweetener in it. Drizzled over the top. Its so nice. And my kids love it too. Bonus - lol

Back