Howdy!

Hey Guys'n'gals
Everytime I search for recipes or help online I end up here so thought I should probably join and skip the google part of my search!
I've been a member of SW for quite a while.. did really well, found it too easy really and whenever I wanted the naughty food I thought 'Oh, It's ok, I can lose it easily' and just ended up back where I started... so my journey starts again.
After rejoining I had 2 stone 12.5 to lose, lost 7lb this week so have 2 stone 5.5 to lose now.

See you around the forums :)

Hi Samantha, a lot of us are in the same boat, perhaps we all had a bit too much Xmas fun and now its back to work to shift those pounds. This time is the last time, you can do it....

I wish I could blame christmas haha! Unfortunately it was festivals and holidays that blew it for me.. Christmas really didn't help though, but I'm definitely back in the zone.

Thank you for your reply!!

Hey. I'm the same Samantha, always ended up here so have joined today too. Did Slimming World almost two years ago and lost almost 3 stone but put some back on so trying to lose it before holiday time. It came off much easier last time though, finding it a bit harder this time, and the temptations harder to ignore. Here's hoping joining here will help for ideas and support. So, welcome to you too :) x

Hey. I'm the same Samantha, always ended up here so have joined today too. Did Slimming World almost two years ago and lost almost 3 stone but put some back on so trying to lose it before holiday time. It came off much easier last time though, finding it a bit harder this time, and the temptations harder to ignore. Here's hoping joining here will help for ideas and support. So, welcome to you too :) x

Ah hello! And welcome to you too!
Very similar story to mine then as I started nearly 2 years ago and lost 3 stone. I never stopped going to group as I always convinced myself I was back on it but as you said it's not as easy after losing it the first time. Took 2 weeks off for my hols and cleared my record and now I really am back on it! I'm already sure this place will help us! I really hope it does and that we do well and stick to it :) good luck

Back