Hows everyone feeling today?

I feel great at the moment, off for my weigh in later so hoping to get through the 2 stone barrier but after last week for that I only need to have lost around 5lbs :)

We will see, my clothes fit me better I feel a lot more energetic and my friends are fully supporting me so for now I'm on top of the world

good luck i have my weigh in later too... but not as confident as im on a bit of a break as off on a short break.... taking some maintainance packs, ive lost 3 stone and have another 2 togo... its hard taking a break, but i know i have the will to get back in the saddle... all the best

I'm hacked off. I think I am a freak of nature :( how can I live on 500 cals a day and lose nothing?? it better be a big loss next week. I thought it was going too well!! I will not give in. Bring on next week :D

Good luck with your weigh in later Simon.

Thanks Jamsi, I would like at least 5lb next week ;) I hope your weigh in goes well :D

What week you on kay when I did this first time around on week 3 I lost nothing apparently someone told me at the time its about your body getting used to the diet. The week after I did brill hope that makes you feel slightly better x

Kay I'm sure you'll have a big loss next week from what I've seen on here everyone has an STS week in the first few weeks... Probably just your body making an adjustment!!

Had my first weigh in today. Only done 5 days but because of bank holiday and what not.

Lost 7lb. I'm relatively happy with it. I would of hoped for a bit more but it's a good start I think.

Happy days

Big j

Well done Big J,

Kay, I stayed the same one week last time I did L.T and the next week lost 7lbs , but i know how you feel huni stay strong :)

What week you on kay when I did this first time around on week 3 I lost nothing apparently someone told me at the time its about your body getting used to the diet. The week after I did brill hope that makes you feel slightly better x

That was my week 5 weigh in, I'm hoping that next week will be a big one :eek:

Thanks Daisy and Yellow, fingers crossed for next week. My mission for the week is to drink more water.

Hey day three and it got to 7pm I've been 100% all day had soup for dinner.

Had three spoons of corned beef hash and quarter of peanut flapjack:(

Have I ruined it? Want to eat more too... X

How did ur weigh in go?

Sorry I list another 6lbs but I think the pharmacy's figures are out lol I was weighed in at 124kg which is just over 2 stone loss but according to my lbs lost its only 24.5lbs something doesn't had up but it's still a loss so I'm happy at that :)

Back