Hows everyone getting on?

elle82

Hope ur all doing well just wondering how everyone's coping :) I get good days and bad days but when I get through the bad days I'm so proud of myself lol

Am feeling great the last two days and have lost 13lb which am soooooo happy about although I haven't had a shake today and have left them at my mums not sure what to do as won't get back for them to morrow I've drank nearly 4 litres of water and had tea. Really lost as what to do

First of all wow 13lb congrats..aw that must be really awful for u to not have ur shakes I don't know wot I'd do hun.if u ate a bit of chicken tonight would u be able to stick to it 100% tomorrow and not let it put u of?

Hi there! what a nightmare, thats my dread ive started putting two in my bag everyday just incase im too busy to nip home and make a shake. I would just eat some protein with green veg and try to go to bed early so your not tempted to eat anymore.lol

As for me, im megga chuffed lost 17ibs in my first week which is the most ive ever lost ever in one week!!! im gob smacked, i too have my up and down days, today is a definite up day!!! woohooo

elle82 said:
First of all wow 13lb congrats..aw that must be really awful for u to not have ur shakes I don't know wot I'd do hun.if u ate a bit of chicken tonight would u be able to stick to it 100% tomorrow and not let it put u of?

Thanks I don't feel hungry to be honest I've just made dinner for kids and oh and don't the dishes I might not eat chicken just in case it does set me off eating I'll try to go without not ideal but sure.

Pinklady1911 said:
Hi there! what a nightmare, thats my dread ive started putting two in my bag everyday just incase im too busy to nip home and make a shake. I would just eat some protein with green veg and try to go to bed early so your not tempted to eat anymore.lol

As for me, im megga chuffed lost 17ibs in my first week which is the most ive ever lost ever in one week!!! im gob smacked, i too have my up and down days, today is a definite up day!!! woohooo

Wow that's a great loss well done and def an up day :) think am going bath kids get them to bed and bath myself then def an early night I was up watching telly with my youngest at 3 this morning and never went back to bed, but not even tired weird lol good luck with week 2

Im exactly the same, i was up at 5am for work and yet im wide awake. I did find the first few days on the plan i couldnt sleep now i sleep like a log! anyway thank you for the good luck wishes, night night sleep tight! :) x

well hello my little elle. glad ya having a good day. woooooooop wooop on everyones losses.

first timer: ouch! i feel for you. have an early night and go to your mums for your shakes. keep a few in your bag just in case next time.

ive had one bad day in the 2 weeks, ive just become robotic now and dont feel like a) im on a diet and b) feel like im not losing weight. my weigh days are friday, 2nd weigh in this friday coming. not exercised much this week, due to pure cant be ar*ed really.

keep up the postive mental attitute peoples. loads love. melon xx

right im off to watch one born every minute. (aaahh babies) xxxxx

Glad to see everyone's in a good mood and just getting on with it u guys r amazing :) and well hello there bessie84 lol uve been doing so well x days seem to be flying by at thr moment (thank god) and seemed to have calmed down on peeing so much (sorry tmi)

Back