Hows it going?

xbudx

Hey guys,

How are you all finding your weight loss for January so far???

I started my healthy lifestyle (note not using the word "diet" ?) nearly a week ago, an I have to say I'm actually loving it!

I've been finding some really good alternatives and have still been treating myself every now and then.

Going to weigh myself in 2 days time! Fingers crossed my clean eating has paid off!

X

Hi, sound like youre doing really well so keep it up.

I'll check back in 2 days to see how youve done.

I've just started today, if I can get to day 5 sounding as upbeat as you I'll be happy.

My target weight is 10st 2 and ive got 6st 10 to lose. Hoping to get there by mid October.

My weight has been going up for the past few years (5st in 4 years, half that weight gain was in 2012) but when I found this website last night I felt it could be what I need to win my fight against the flab.

I know what you mean it's nice to have like minded people who are all out to achieve the same thing!!

We can do it!!! :)

Let's do it!!! Time to achieve our goals and not give up after the first hurdle! I've been a bit rubbish so far on my "diet"...2.5 stone to loose for me. Good luck peeps!:)

Thats right Emma, dont let odd slip up stop you, keep at it.

How did your first weigh in go xbudx?

I had a bad weekend and fear may have undone my hard work, will see tomorrow when I weigh in x

First weigh in was good, lost 4lb... Really pleased! When are you weighing in?

Im aiming for 6lb in jan (taking small steps)! I have been really good to be honest, but starting to run out of quick healthy food ideas so been browsing the net!! Not giving up though!

Don't give up! These things take time and we may have a bad day, but it's the choosing to carry on with healthy eating that will make the difference x

Mine's going good so far - I started Dukan 6 days days ago and so far lost 5.2lbs :) I only have about 20lbs to lose so it's been a good start!
After tomorrow I'll be weighing just once a week and I'm hoping for at least 2lbs each time!
Starting to get cravings for things like biscuits and cereals now though - they are my nemesis :mad:
My determination at the moment is stronger than my cravings though so I am keeping them at bay (for now XD)
Summer 2013 is gona be THE summer - bikini bod here I come :)

Well done and good luck to everyone! Dani xx

I'm doing ok since I only decided to begin dieting at the beginning of January. I'm going on holiday next Friday so that is my motivation!

loving the positivity on this thread ladies! very encouraging... which is good cos Ive got a long journey ahead of me :p

Back