HOWS this 1st day

carlah24

Ok my 1st day today on atkins

This morning i had sausage and egg for brekkie

Snack a cheese string

Lunch i had chicken with cucumber spring onion and mayo

Dinner im thinking beef burger with some cabbage and cheese

sounding good. how are you feeling?

Im feeling ok drinking loads of water too and on treadmill for 20mins later on and then on wii Just dance for half hour :)

Looks good!! Don't over do the exercise as your energy levels could be depleted whilst your body changes from burning carbs to burning fat. xx

yea i will try and keep that in mind will just take it easy and see how i get on

That's not much veggie though Carlah?

4got to say i had lettice with dinner too

and may have chicken with leeks cabbage and broccoli for dinner tonight

Morrisons do some pork and Chorizo ones and I think Asda too. Aldi do some low carb bratwurst. Black farmer ones are good aswell - you can find them in sainsburys and Tesco. :) Juts have a check on the carb content and get ones really high in meat :)

the aldi bratwurst are 0.2 i think. anything around 1carb per sausage or lower is good :D

awww hon. :( I love my sausages x

ah, there are whole threads devoted to sausages here. :)

FYI I bought some garlie and herb sausages from Sainsbury's today which were 0.3g carbs. They're from their Tast The Differenec Range. So left a big hole in my pocket.... they best be worth it!

FYI I bought some garlie and herb sausages from Sainsbury's today which were 0.3g carbs. They're from their Tast The Differenec Range. So left a big hole in my pocket.... they best be worth it!
oh yum, i'm going to sainsbury to get these. i love garlic. shame the other half cant stand garlic :D

Back