• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution How's your hair?

BubblyA

G: 10st0lb
I have been doing Exante TS for just under two weeks and it's going fine. The only thing is, my hair seems to be really lank. I need to wash it every day, rather than every other day, and it's really droopy half way through the day. Does anyone have a similar side effect from Exante?

Also, although I have been drinking plenty of water, my skin is really dull and a bit spotty/blotchy. I deserve glowing skin with the amount of water I've drunk! Anyone else the same?

Otherwise, I feel really good and can already notice a difference, even though I am only a tiny way into my weight loss.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st2lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 21 Loss: 3st6lb(26.09%)
I look horrible on TS lol my face looks kind of sunken & thin & lined & my eyes are dull. I drink a lot of fluid aswell at least 5l a day. Looking forward to adding food is an instant change when my body starts storing water/glycogen again my skin plumps back up. also skin on totm is horrendous on ts! x

S: 13st2lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 21 Loss: 3st6lb(26.09%)
My hair is ok tho maybs a bit dry x

BubblyA

G: 10st0lb
Thanks for that, Lottie. I was beginning to think I was the only one looking less than lovely! I don't know what is wrong with my hair, though. I'm getting it cut tomorrow, so maybe that might sort me out!

Moisy

S: 13st1.0lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st10lb(20.77%)
Hi Bubbly,
My skin too isn't very good at the moment. I have been on TS since January and I have always had oily skin but now I have little dry spots all over my face...it looks like a rash!
Also, years ago I did LL and when I had got to a significant weight loss around 3 stone+ my hair started to fall out and get very thin. I have had my hair cut short for this one just in case! But your hair will come back to normal once you start eating again. :)