• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HRT and CD weight loss!

Linda5111

I can do this.
Hi Maggie.. cant really answer ur question although some HRT does make u gain weight, wich is the reason for my refusing to have it. I would rather put up with the hot flushes than gain weight right now,lol. But u can alway's give it a try and if u gain, ask ur GP to change it. It's trial and error until u find one that agree's with u.Good luck.

G: 12st0lb
Hi
I have been on Hrt since 1992 , and if you had asked me before I lost 5 stone SS ing I would have said yep it bloody does make you put on weight, but to be honest it hasnt affected my weight loss SSing at all. I have lost 5 stone since 23 rd March, so I shoudnt think its made a scrap of difference.

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
Hi Maggie,

I started HRT about a month after starting LL, and had a couple of weeks with only a pound off but since then I haven't noticed any problems - just less hot flushes! And that's a welcome relief.

You need to ask yourself why you want to start HRT: I was having more than 10 hot flushes a day and now I get 1-2, sometimes none a day, so I'm well pleased. I figured it was a good time to start as I was on a diet that was bound to work - and it is.

Good luck Maggie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Slimming World 3
Dukan Diet 6
Slimming World Off Topic 10
Exante 3