h's diary

harriet2

serial poster
this is my day 1. ive got so much going on this year that its not ideal for starting this really but im totally sick of how i look and what im doing to myself so im starting it whatever.

in two weeks im off to brighton for the weekend which will be a first as ive never been therefore so im looking forward to that.

two weeks after that were on holiday somewhere..not sure where were going to do a last minute deal, probably to austria so ill be taking a break then but back onto it the minute my feet touch english soil :)

ive got a weekend booked in november to go london with just my OH so i want to feel great in myself when we get in the hotel, if you get my drift and not worry about how i look for different angles lol

weve also just booked our flight tickets for a holiday for just us two (after 19 years with the family) next march so these are all the incentives ive got to keep me going..and hopefully some support from you all out there too

i know its all in my head. i know i can do it but this time ive also bought some clothes which are just languishing in my cupboard in their packets waiting to be slipped over my much smaller bottom so theres another incentive!

its also my youngest daughters 18th this year and eldest 20th so more family celebrations. all
of these things i want to be able to forget that i look like a blimp and that i might actually look ok and not stand out as the complete failure i feel sometimes...sigh

so here goes....

h x

Last edited:
breakfast - shake
lunch - tuna and coleslaw sandwich on brown, packet of worcester sauce crisps
dinner - ?

Back