Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HsarahH's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by HsarahH, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. HsarahH

HsarahH Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hello! I hope I am writing this is the right place, but please re-direct me if not!

So, I have been following the SW ee plan for about 7 months now. In the first 4 months I lost 2 stone but since then I have been bobbing up and down around the 2 stone. I really want to push on with it. I initially want to lose as much as possible for my husband's Xmas do in just over 3 weeks, and then I would like to have lost at least 7 lb between now and Xmas. I know it is very do-able but unfortunately I keep letting myself down lately. Hopefully by writing this I can stay motivated and get to where I want to be. Also I hope that i can support you guys somehow.

If anyone is interested in a bit about me... I'm a mum to two beautiful children. A little girl who is almost 3, and a little boy who is 8 months. I work nights so things here are hectic and I find it hard to plan the week ahead meal wise as things change so much on a daily basis! But this is something i will try harder to do.

I go to group each week but find I do better when I don't stay to the meeting! I have no idea why this is!

So thats me! I hope I don't bore you all along the way!

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HsarahH

HsarahH Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Well Im doing well so far today!

Breakfast: 2 bananas and blueberrys
    Lunch: packet supernoodles and a couple of left over boiled potatoes with salad cream light (2syns)

I did have a few bites of the kiddies breadsticks (0.5syns)... cor this beng honest lark could very well show quickly where my down falls are hey?! But I am determined to be totally honest and see how i get on!
    Off to sainsburys this afternoon so planning t stockup on fruit and veg to snack on.

Been having my 250ml semi skimmed milk in coffees throughout the day. And I will have my hifi bar (HEb) this evening. Tea will be SW chicken rogan josh from the curry book with basmatti rice.

So what do you all think? Am I on the right lines?

4. HsarahH

HsarahH Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Monday 8th November 2010:

Breakfast: 2 Bananas and blueberries
    Lunch: potatoes, noodles and salad cream light (2 syns)
    Snacks: 250ml semi milk in coffee's (heA) Half bread stick (0.5 syns) Hifi bar (heB) Mocha (4 syns) small chocolate coin (1 syn)
    Tea: SW Chicken Rogan Josh with Basmatti Rice, skinny cow lolly (4.5 syns)
    Total: 12 syns

Yay! Feeling really proud of myself for staying on track. Weigh in day tomorrow so hoping for a lose as although the start of the week wasn't totally on track i have pulled it right back the last few days.

5. HsarahH

HsarahH Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Weigh in last night: -1.5lb!! Yay!
    So Ive got my 2 stone award back which is fab. And I'm determined not to go back under it again. I really want to plough on to the 2 and a half stone. But I'm going to do this in tiny tiny bits so my next hope is to get under 11 and a half stone. 3lb to go for that.

Wednesday 10th November 2010

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs
    Snacks: bread stick (1 syn) 3 minstrels (I have no idea but i think if i guess 2 syns that should cover it???) satsuma, grapes
    Lunch: Supernoodles
    Tea: Chicken biriani (3 syns) Hifi Bar (HEb)
    Snacks: Banana, skinny lolly (4.5 syns)

So thats 10.5syns if all goes to plan!

6. Bean76

Bean76 Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the loss! It's so nice when you reach each goal, and I know I always seem to wobble back and forth over a goal before I set off again in the right direction. Keep it up xx

7. HsarahH

HsarahH Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    aw thank you! Yes I really hope i can keep heading in the right direction this time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.