Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by PurpleBobKat, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. PurpleBobKat

PurpleBobKat Full Member

Had a really bad day yesterday.

After the high's of my scales saying I had lost 7lbs I went to see by CDC whose scales said I had only lost 2lbs!!
    The thing is when I first went to see her my scales said I was 18st7 & hers said 18st2. Yesterday Mine said 17st13 & hers said 18st. What I have decided to do is believe that her scales were wrong on the first WI & that I have actually lost 7lbs this week.

However after that conversation, & my CDC not believing that I had stuck to SS rigidly for the whole week I felt quite deflated. Plus Matt had the most delish deli sandwich for dinner & roast a pork joint for his lunch's the rest of the week - the house still smells like roast pork!!!
    I was good untill 9ish, when I was in the kitchen while he cut it up & had 3 (very small) pieces.

I feel like I failed yesterday.
    So far today have just had my porridge & hopefully will have a better day.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daniellecarling1

Daniellecarling1 Full Member

Aww purplebobkat can i just start by saying ure CD wat a b**** how dare she not believe u! You pay her wages why would you lie u wouldnt it would only be cheating ureself not her grrr im annoyed shes made u feel this way but at least you didnt "cheat" as the meat will have kept u in ketosis or at least should have! ... Id go by ure scales it doesnt sound right to me. Anyway keep going girl you can do this!!!!! Xxxxx
  4. PurpleBobKat

PurpleBobKat Full Member

Thanks Daniellecarling1. So far so good today. Hopping my WI goes better next week.
  5. Daniellecarling1

Daniellecarling1 Full Member

Im sure it will be chick glad ure back on form today go you woop xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.