Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hum double chocolate fudge cake

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by fairy83, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. fairy83

fairy83 Member

Well there is a sainsburys double chocolate fudge cake on the menu in my house tonight but I choose a honey due melon! Yay me! But now I feel so stuffed it's unreal, it was lovely but I ate the whole thing:-( now I feel ill!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun that took some control well done xx

4. fairy83

fairy83 Member

Yeah I'm super motivated now although, I had a quiet a few liquid syns last night! I have a sniffing obsession! Have to smell the food I don't want to eat! Lol. I do feel stuffed now! Should of saved some for later! How are you doing today?

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i am ok at the moment i went away last week and my scales are telling me i've put on 4lb :eek: so trying to claw some of it back for weigh in on tues so am being very saintly :angeldevil: i am at target but will be at the top end of it if i don't lose a bit i want to get to the lower end for xmas so i can indulge without worrying too much i do love my chocolate. r u doing a food diary? i find it really helps good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.