Humm what shall I do?? Flexible syn

Nixy

Hiya

I am going to Take That tomorrow (litrally cannot wait!!) and going for a rather posh late lunch before hand as the food at Wembley is terrible.

So i'm wondering what sort of day to have, I was thinking of having a light breakfast of fruit and yogurt to save my healthy extra for the evening (maybe have alpen lights)

I want to enjoy my lunch and its a brasserie kind of place with a few options such as fish and a rather boring pasta and tomato sause (yawn) There some amazing dishes on there which i think i may be really tempted by on the day

I'm thinking of having a flexible syn day and have no idea if to do red/green or extra easy and i will be wanting to have a few drinks.

I refuse to eat at wembley as they only sell rubbish and i suppose i will get a load of body magic in with all the dancing.

So my options could be to flexisyn and get back on track Sunday ( i have also been 100% today)
Or i could use my syns from today,saturday and sunday towards it to make a total of about 45!!

God i'm rambling and still not really sure what to do and i'm not really sure what to do with flexible syns

x

Hi

I think extra easy would be the best option (but then again I only do extra easy lol) and maybe if you feel it wont be too difficult cut down the syns for the next couple of days.

But I think Flexisyn is the best option, it's not exactly an everyday thing! and hope have an amazing time

With flexi syns all you need to do is work out how many syns you need to get through the day - whether that is 30, 40, 50 or whatever. Count your syns as normal during the day and when you reach your set limit, stop synning. Next day back on plan with no trying to cut back and you just accept that you may not lose that week. You get to enjoy your special event without feeling guilty and are less likely to fall off the wagon as a result.

Enjoy your concert!

Hiya

I am going to Take That tomorrow (litrally cannot wait!!) and going for a rather posh late lunch before hand as the food at Wembley is terrible.

I refuse to eat at wembley as they only sell rubbish and i suppose i will get a load of body magic in with all the dancing.

x

Not true! They do serve burgers etc but they also serve amazing food. Probably some of the best I have had :)

Back