Hunger

On day four and this is the hungriest I've been so far.. Was fine all day drank plenty of water took my shakes but stomach is rumbling like mad. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah I have a random day here or there whenn i am starving!! the best thing to do is keep yourself busy!! i dance round my room trying on dresses seeing how closer they are to fitting! hahaha

Day four was my worst day - typically 3-5 seems the toughest for most people. Just ride it out and you'll be feel comfortable in no time

On day four and this is the hungriest I've been so far.. Was fine all day drank plenty of water took my shakes but stomach is rumbling like mad. Has this happened to anyone else?

the first 2 weeks will be the worst, followed by constant encouragement from weight losses that you will be rewarded with during your weigh-ins.
the hunger does go away after that and you will honestly feel its a drag to even make and drink the shakes. Don't fall into that trap, do drink the shakes.
It is difficult enough for me to drink the shakes now, so much so I can only drink one a day. But good luck and yes you will be rewarded!

Hi Everyone :) I am on Day 2 of Lipotrim. Yesterday I was STARVING and found it hard to sleep, however today (Day 2) I am finding it ok and am not really hungry.
Is this normal? I have some Ketostix and did a test and it says I'm in Ketosis already. Can that happen?

Good Luck everyone! xx

Determined to succeed..... well done hun, its easier when your i ketosis as your not hungry then :) and Tash... it sure is chick well done, you`ll find it easier now :) L xxx

hey keep going strong !! i nearly gave up and not to lie was having the worst time of my life i am now on day 11, 3 more days for my second weigh in, hope it is as good as my first one lost a whooping 11 lbs ...that motivated even more ...what i find very useful is drinking lots of green tea, as well as it speeds up metabolism its not very nice so i guess it suppresses appetite, hope my tip helps :)))

hey keep going strong !! i nearly gave up and not to lie was having the worst time of my life i am now on day 11, 3 more days for my second weigh in, hope it is as good as my first one lost a whooping 11 lbs ...that motivated even more ...what i find very useful is drinking lots of green tea, as well as it speeds up metabolism its not very nice so i guess it suppresses appetite, hope my tip helps :)))
Hey hun.... Not being a party pooper but you probably wont get another 11lb loss....

Its just the majority of your first week is water!!! It will still be good though hun...

Just don't be dissapointed thats all!!! Keep at it!!!

You'll do fab!!!! XXXX

Back