Hunger

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Do you guys find hunger an issue?! I would say 95% of the time I'm fine throughout the day with a shake and meal bar then on the odd day I'm absolutely ravenous! I've not blown it through hunger or given in I'm just wondering if I'm alone! Xx

Certainly not alone! Last week I was fine but this week, I've felt absolutely starving by 10pm. Tonight I've had a little blow out (still within my calorie limit based on MFP which I'm using simoutaneously with slim fast) of steak, chips, peas, onion rings and peppercorn sauce. I still have my three snack bars which I plan to eat at around 10pm when my tummy feels hungry! I've come to the conclusion that I need to feel this level of fullness once a week otherwise I think I'll give up. I'm not going OTT, but eating until I'm satisfied and staying within my calorie limit xx

I dis exactly the same on wi day !!

I are normally! Upped my cals to 1500 just to keep my metabolism guessing and I think it keeps me going throughout the week! X

I'm hoping it'll help me to stop hitting a plateau but I think that's inevitable! Because my WI is a Wednesday, I'm trying my best not to have a blowout then. I used to always have a Chinese after WI at WW but then I'd have the weekend to contend with and by Sunday felt like a failure. I'm thinking if I'm totally good through the week when I find it easier, then have mini blowouts but still in my calorie limit, during the weekend, I'll keep going. Once I feel like I've failed, I give up and I really don't want to do either lol!

Back