hungry again

toxicsgrl

Gold Member
woke up today famished. and lastnight i was hungry. thought i'd got over this.

gonna ride it out and not snack too much coz wanna keep my cals to about 1300/1400. havent had my morning shake yet but going to try and last til after the school run so im having it a bit later so it lasts me til 12 ish.

today is 14 days ive been doing it, going to weigh tomorrow. anyone else had this?

the hunger doesnt bother me anymore, but its not a pleasant thing!!

I've only been doing it 4 days, I'm coping okay so far. Let us know how you get on when you weigh x

thanks :) i seem to be ok now, i even managed to not have my shake for lunch, but i think its coz i fell asleep through lunch time and didnt wake up hungry! have had some quavers though :)

saving my unused lunch cals for a treat at tea time, naan bread with cheese grilled on to it with tea :) i am going to savour every single bite coz im not having one again for a long time lol! so many cals!! but im still under my daily allowance :)

toxicsgrl said:
thanks :) i seem to be ok now, i even managed to not have my shake for lunch, but i think its coz i fell asleep through lunch time and didnt wake up hungry! have had some quavers though :)

saving my unused lunch cals for a treat at tea time, naan bread with cheese grilled on to it with tea :) i am going to savour every single bite coz im not having one again for a long time lol! so many cals!! but im still under my daily allowance :)

Oh my god! That's what I do with the cheese on the naan but other people think I'm weird lol. Enjoy x

lol im gonna do it with lidl plain naan and some lidl reduced fat cheese and grate it with the fine grater so i use less cheese! cant wait :) xx

Tea was nice but it was too stodgy. Won't be having that again. I'm much preferring things with fresh veg or salad. Tomorrow I'm
Doing turkey and potato curry but I think I might have salad and raita with it instead of rice.

I rarely get really famished any more, apart from after I have done a really heavy workout - then I could pull up the carpet, wrap it round my arm, and eat it :eatdrink023::8855:

I've got past it again now and when I do get hungry I just wait til it passes and stick to my normal meal times. X

I've got past it again now and when I do get hungry I just wait til it passes and stick to my normal meal times. X

Try drinking too - if you feel hungry it is often because you are thirsty. I never thought it possiblt, but now regularly drink at least 3 litres a day (water, tea, NAS squash etc) an dI am sure that is why I don't often feel very hungry any more.

Back