hungry and cold

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 18 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

but is it real hunger?

I usually don't have my last pack until around 10.30 at night but I'm sitting here with a hollow feeling in my stomach and want to have it now. I'm wondering if it is mostly to do with being cold and wanting to get warm.

I'm arguing with myself about having an extra pack (to me that is cheating as I have done LL by the book so far). I've already had a bath, spent hours on the internet, read newspapers, watched strictly come dancing, listened to music.

Not sure if I want to be talked out of the pack or it I want to hear that it won't make a difference to the weight loss this week.

would appreciate someone saying something though

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Hiya Dancing! It does get a bit quiet round here sometimes... Sorry you're feeling rough, and although I don't know about hunger, I do know about the cold and miserable thing. Before you have your pack, get warm! Whatever it takes - get the duvet down. Hot water bottle?

Wow! It's snowing! No wonder we're so cold!

Best of luck

4. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    HANG IN THERE AS LONG AS YOU CAN HUN .TRY 1/2 A PACK NOW MIGHT JUST HELP.BUT I WOULD THINK AN EXTRA PACK IS BETTER THAN EASY FIX FOOD .SENDING YOU HUGS :gen126: DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP OVER YOUR CHOICE DRAW A LINE AND GET ON WITH 2MORROW XXX ALL THE BEST XX MANDY

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks Zombie ... trying to get warm and have heating on constantly. Snowing? Not where I am but at least that would make the cold worthwhile.

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks mandye - will have half pack now. think I just panic that I will feel hungry and not have any packs left. During the week I work 4 until midnight and always leave myself a pack to have when I get home. A bad habit that has replaced the fact that I used to eat real food when I got in (and then go to bed soon after). I fear lack.

Thanks. Will go sit in front of the radiator and drink it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.