Hungry Horse 2012?

Vikabe

Hi everyone, I'm new on here so sorry if this has already been covered? I'm going to our local Hungry Horse pub for lunch tomorrow and really need help choosing a low syn meal that I can have? As long as it's not fish :jelous: lol!
Need to be really really good until next weigh in - may have had a slight chocolate relapse over Easter...

Not sure if this will help but on the slimming world website there is an article on eating at Wetherspoons... Maybe you could apply it to your trip to Hungry Horse... Mmm the name of that pub is making me hungry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure if you're allowed to copy and paste stuff off the sw website like that-it's stuff that members access! I'm pretty certain that'll fall under the forum rules! I may be wrong tho :confused:

Welshtigger said:
Im not sure if you're allowed to copy and paste stuff off the sw website like that-it's stuff that members access! I'm pretty certain that'll fall under the forum rules! I may be wrong tho :confused:

Well I did it in innocence ... If I do it again you can slap on the handcuffs lol

Missjlouise said:
Well I did it in innocence ... If I do it again you can slap on the handcuffs lol

No need to be like that-was just letting you know that it might get deleted/Edited as I think it may be a breach of forum rules :(

Welshtigger said:
No need to be like that-was just letting you know that it might get deleted/Edited as I think it may be a breach of forum rules :(

Wasnt been funny hun .. Thanks for the warning

Back