1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hungry horse

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dyingtobethin102, 23 February 2014 Social URL.

1. dyingtobethin102

dyingtobethin102 Well-Known Member

hey everybody :wavey:
    Its my brothers birthday tomorrow so will be going out to Hungry horse for lunch.
    i don't think i could stomach a jacket potato after eating an awful one the other day, and i dont eat steak, does anyone know the best option?? i could use all my 15 syns on it as i really don't want to feel left out.

heres the menu : Main menu | Hungry Horse

please help xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. With a menu like that I really wouldn't know where to start! It's dreadful!!! Good luck.

4. dyingtobethin102

dyingtobethin102 Well-Known Member

Thats what I thought. I usually go to weatherspoons and have sweet chilli noodles , chilli or chicken and pepper skewers with rice.im thinking my best option will be the gammon steak.count a few syns for oil and swap chips for jacket n hope its better than the one I had the other day lol xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app