1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hungry horse

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dyingtobethin102, 23 February 2014 Social URL.

1. dyingtobethin102

dyingtobethin102 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    hey everybody :wavey:
    Its my brothers birthday tomorrow so will be going out to Hungry horse for lunch.
    i don't think i could stomach a jacket potato after eating an awful one the other day, and i dont eat steak, does anyone know the best option?? i could use all my 15 syns on it as i really don't want to feel left out.

heres the menu : Main menu | Hungry Horse

please help xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. With a menu like that I really wouldn't know where to start! It's dreadful!!! Good luck.

4. dyingtobethin102

dyingtobethin102 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Thats what I thought. I usually go to weatherspoons and have sweet chilli noodles , chilli or chicken and pepper skewers with rice.im thinking my best option will be the gammon steak.count a few syns for oil and swap chips for jacket n hope its better than the one I had the other day lol xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.