Hungry hungry hippo

hollydollydoodah

I'm on day 8, fully in ketosis, very constipated and VERY hungry

First day I have felt ill, empty with a rumbley tumbley :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try some senokot to relieve your constipation :)

Very strange about the hunger if you are in ketosis...
Which phase are you on?

Krissykat said:
Try some senokot to relieve your constipation :)

Very strange about the hunger if you are in ketosis...
Which phase are you on?

Ss+ but doing 4 shakes no meal x

i still get hungry from time to time. especially if i'm stressed at work.

spangles said:
i still get hungry from time to time. especially if i'm stressed at work.

I'm ok, just feel v empty and tummy is gurgling but I took laxatives and have had a big poo :)

Mind has wondered to food a couple of times though which hasn't really happens before now, although as if by magic my head keeps squashing the thoughts and the closest I have cone to eating is having a little look in the fridge last night

I'm almost fighting with myself about why I'm nit defying the diet....... Freak!!

How's everyone else today?

I've got a night out on sat at comedy club, obvs can't drink but I'm going to treat my self to.... Wait for it..... Diet coke!!!

X

DC could take you or of ketosis so do try and limit it, its because it contends the evil citric acid :( some people are more sensitive to it than others. I heard someone who had a slice of lemon in a glass of water and it booted her out of ketosis, coke zero on the other hand doesn't contain citric acid so won't take you out of ketosis but could leave you bloated. Not sure if there are other side effects but its not officially recommended by cwp although it used to be.

Gawd I feel like & right party pooper! Just thought is let you know what I do, as its a complete ball ache getting back into ketosis! Good luck and have fun xxx

What Shrinkin Violet said is very true unfortuantely.
Diet coke and most diet drinks contain aspartame which is no good for you, whether your dieting or not (there's loads of research on the net if your interested in reading more).

The only diet drinks I've found that contain sucralose are the own brand colas in co-op and waitrose, if you do have to have fizzy drink these would be much better for you.

I tend to drink fizzy water with a dash of the CD flavouring - the summer berry makes it almost like a weak vimto, my usual drink of choice.

I don't feel hungry so much when in ketosis but if I do, its more likely I am dehydrated and need water.

Good luck with the diet.

Great tip Egbert x

Back