Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hungry hungry hungry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by fatbutnot4long, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. fatbutnot4long

fatbutnot4long Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    waiting for a bypass
    hellllppp - its feeding time at the zoo!!!

everyone is my house has been so good with me while im on the pre op diet but i cooked today and stupidly i made beef curry (my fave) well it smells so nice and i just want some! i know i cant but my tummy is shouting at me... ive came on here to rant i guess and stop myself nibbling (or even licking the bowl). 2 weeks left and im so hungry! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumfluff 1000

Bumfluff 1000 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can u not make a slimming world curry just for you?

I really love the chicken curry & lamb rogan josh both can be found in the curry feast cook book

Tinax

4. fatbutnot4long

fatbutnot4long Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    waiting for a bypass
    hi tina thanks for the reply. i would if i was still doing sw but im on the pre op diet atm - which is nothing but milk! im waiting for a bypass else id love a sw curry, ive got the curry book and i like most of them! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.