hungry hungry hungry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by fatbutnot4long, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. fatbutnot4long

fatbutnot4long Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    waiting for a bypass
    hellllppp - its feeding time at the zoo!!!

everyone is my house has been so good with me while im on the pre op diet but i cooked today and stupidly i made beef curry (my fave) well it smells so nice and i just want some! i know i cant but my tummy is shouting at me... ive came on here to rant i guess and stop myself nibbling (or even licking the bowl). 2 weeks left and im so hungry! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumfluff 1000

Bumfluff 1000 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can u not make a slimming world curry just for you?

I really love the chicken curry & lamb rogan josh both can be found in the curry feast cook book

Tinax

4. fatbutnot4long

fatbutnot4long Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    waiting for a bypass
    hi tina thanks for the reply. i would if i was still doing sw but im on the pre op diet atm - which is nothing but milk! im waiting for a bypass else id love a sw curry, ive got the curry book and i like most of them! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.