Hungry...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 31 March 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Trying to take my mind off food, but I am really hungry today... silly cos I am in my 7th week!!Any advice... p.s. already had a hot bath, washing up etc etc etc... drank nearly 5 litres of water too...Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya hun how you doing? good by the looks of it. i gave up on week for and cant get back into it so now on ww. i just came on here or went to bed to take my mind off of food. i no im not much help sorry. hope you van get through the night

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hiya,How u doing? I'm not too bad apart from feeling hungry... (and missing food!) nevermind. I used to be better at the weekends and awful in work, but it seems to of swopped round now... Love

5. Frumpster

Frumpster Becoming Un-Frumpy!

Diet:
    Cambridge 790
    Hi Nikki

It won't stop hunger, but could help....

If you've got ice cubes in your freezer you could make a slush puppy using the water flavourings. I did this the other night, just mushed up the ice cubes, then added water and ½ tsp flavour (orange was yummy).

Otherwise, could you raid your wardrobe to create a 'charity bag' full of old clothes? I do this if I need to distract myself, plus it spruces your wardrobe up, and you're doing a bit for charity!!!

Helen

6. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im doing great apart from putting 5lb back on when i stopped cd but have lost 2lb of it now so thats good. i was always ok during the day and found it hard in the evenings and really bad at weekends but injust used to lkeave baby with hubby and go to bed :( i know its not something everyone can do but i just had no energy and my will power was dying. thats why week 4 i decided aam was for me then i got half way through and ate like a pig then went back onto ww. i bet your looking fab now you have done so well, dont do what i did and give in. are you atill doing aam?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.