Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hungry

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Fmlysr4ever, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Fmlysr4ever

Fmlysr4ever Member

Today is my first down day since i fell off the wagon and it's horrible:) feeling very tired:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    keep with it hun, it'll get better :) I was surposed to be on a dd yesterday but blew it by caving in last night to special chow mein :( My 1st weigh-in today was only 4lbs, but I'm happyish with that. The 1st days always the hardest on any diet so stick with it!
    Jackie xx

4. Fmlysr4ever

Fmlysr4ever Member

Well I really blew it yesterday so I decided to try again today. I did really good yesterday until about this time then I ate a huge dinner:( today I am holding strong!

5. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Snap!

I'm on a dd today as well so I'll think of you when I'm struggling with hunger & hopefully that'll help me! :wavey:
    Jackie xx

6. Fmlysr4ever

Fmlysr4ever Member

Oh good that means I have somebody struggling with me:) woohoo for up day tomorrow!

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Keep up the good work. My dd turned into an ud today too so I can sympathise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.