Hungry!

Fighttheflab!

Arrrrggggh!! I'm so hungry today!!:( Even the dog and cat food looks so appealing! I'm on day 16 so isn't the lack of hunger supposed to have kicked in well before now?? I'm not giving up, I AM going to do this but I really wish I wasn't so blinking hungry....my tummy hurts and is digesting itself!

Ok whinge over, you may continue with whatever you were doing now!:wave_cry:

I know how you feel, yesterday was horrendous! But I'm sure much of it is habit. Today was fine, just got the shakes down and trying to forget about food!

Just think how much nicer food will taste at the end when the excess weight is gone!

Oooh you started the same day as me! I've just had my last shake - hot choc, yum! But I really dilute it down, 700mls so I feel like I'm having more, and then I don't have to drink as much plain water, so I add another 500mls to each shake. Now I need to last til 12pm tmw....
In 6 months time I want to be a different woman, so I am determined to do this!

Oooh you started the same day as me! I've just had my last shake - hot choc, yum! But I really dilute it down, 700mls so I feel like I'm having more, and then I don't have to drink as much plain water, so I add another 500mls to each shake. Now I need to last til 12pm tmw....
In 6 months time I want to be a different woman, so I am determined to do this!

Yep, I keep imagining 6months on, in the sun, no thigh chafe, able to enjoy sun. I enjoy the plain water, but still dilute the shakes, I swig them as quickly as possible now, just like medicine. Only four days till weight day now, hope we both do well. :)

The last few times I've done LT I've had the shakes like a mouse and found that's more satisfying.
This time I'm having them as shakes as I'm hoping I'll get less constipation problems.

Also I found the soup made up as crisps was quite filling... For some reason the dryer the mix the more filling it is - opposite of what it's meant to be with, 'real' food. (maybe it's just me?)

Could your hunger and stimach problems be heart burn? I sometimes get indigestion/heart burn in between shakes, Zantac tablets helps with that, rather than gaviscon or similar.

Could your hunger and stimach problems be heart burn? I sometimes get indigestion/heart burn in between shakes, Zantac tablets helps with that, rather than gaviscon or similar.
In my case it isn't. It's lower down in the pit of my stomach. I am on Omeprazole for reflux so it is controlled.

The last few times I've done LT I've had the shakes like a mouse and found that's more satisfying.
This time I'm having them as shakes as I'm hoping I'll get less constipation problems.

Also I found the soup made up as crisps was quite filling... For some reason the dryer the mix the more filling it is - opposite of what it's meant to be with, 'real' food. (maybe it's just me?)

Hmmm, I did wonder if maybe I was watering them down too much and not having any substance in my stomach... but I really can't stomach the water on it's own so this is a sure way of making sure I meet the water quota. How do you make the crisps?

Back