Step 1 Sole Source Hungry!!

Evsgood

Hi im now on my second day on the CD, this is my second time on the diet and lost 4 stone last year, i have managed not to put much back on after a 6 month break but now want to lost another 2stone or more, i have found that this time around its so much harder im constantly hungry and just want to eat i have drank 2-3 litres but its not helping advice please it was never this hard before!!! Advice please!!

I'm only on day 3 and I hear you on the hunger. Just keep thinking ketosis. Have you got your sticks? Tomorow you could be in ketosis and feeling fab! I've survived 3 days by being constantly busy my uni work has never been so good! I can see me not resting until this weight is shifting! Good luck, get an early night that's what I have been doing can't crave whilst asleep! :)

I'm at the end of day 3 today.
I'm feeling ok! Not felt too hungry as of yet.
Well I say that, but my tummy does hurt now and again :-( but I'm just telling myself that I can only have my shakes at certain times!
That really helps as then I know exactly when I can have what and I don't feel like I'm stopping myself from eating at any point! I do drink black coffee a few times a day and about 5L of water though. Maybe a bit too much water :-/

How are you guys feeling?

X

I have got my sticks to hand but not in ketosis yet, i was in ketosis so quickly last time but i have the symptoms like horrible taste in mouth etc i tried to get an early night but hunger pains actually woke me up i started it on wednesday and already have lost 6lbs but not stepping on them again till weigh day! How much do u guys want to lose?

I'm at the end of day 3 today.
I'm feeling ok! Not felt too hungry as of yet.
Well I say that, but my tummy does hurt now and again :-( but I'm just telling myself that I can only have my shakes at certain times!
That really helps as then I know exactly when I can have what and I don't feel like I'm stopping myself from eating at any point! I do drink black coffee a few times a day and about 5L of water though. Maybe a bit too much water :-/

How are you guys feeling?

X

The hunger is driving me mad im goin tp drink plenty today, its hard though as i work in a hospital u dont even get a chance to pee let alone drink! Its 5am and im starving!!!

Hiya, I've been on cd for 10 weeks and am still hungry I have been drinking above suggested water intake to see if it helps, and it doesn't, I think some people suffer more than others, pure willpower is needed :), hope it goes well for you.

Thank u i done it 6 months ago and was great but now i dont have much to lose its harder im drinking but making myself feel sick because of it

Back