Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hungry?!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tinsel, 9 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    End of week 3, and I feel hungry,defo in ketosis just checked, had 4 litres of water - daily and my 3 meals, very confused!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im on day two and im feeling pretty hungry, it doesnt help when all i keep smelling is nice food lol

4. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello I'm in week two I haven't checked if I'm in Ketosis but I trust that I must be by now Hunger pangs arn't as bad as the first few days or as often but I still get them they are easier to ignore now aswell. I think Ketosis doen't completely eliminate hunger pangs I think it makes them less frequent and not as terrible as they would be when not in Ketosis so I shouldn't worry I think it's natural. But If you are really concerned maby give your cdc a call tomorrow. Be strong and remember the key to the CD is 50% the actual diet and Ketosis etc and 50% willpower Lots of Love Emma xxx

Tinsel likes this.
  5. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ok i'm at the end of week 4 how did I miss that haha must be enjoying it too much!!! thanks girls think i'll do another litre tomorrow see if that sorts it out

6. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oops and razor blade love sorry for missing you, good luck by wednesday you will be feeling great

7. emmie86

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck hun I look forward to seeing your weight loses xxx

PurpleButterfly likes this.
  8. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    I'm so glad you said that, I've been feeling mild to moderately hungry at times (I'm in week 5 now) and I couldn't find an emotional reason for it.

Thank you, it makes me realise it's ok to feel hungry from time to time!

9. emmie86

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's a Pleasure Purplebutterfly and Tinsel xxx

10. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya,

When I was around BMI 25 I started getting VERY hungry. (Hungry and lethargic all day while on SS)

So while it doesn't have to be a sign, it can be a sign in some cases ;-). For me it was a sign from my body telling me; eat more! Hahah.

I did have hunger pangs through the diet a bit, not as bad as the around bmi 25 ones but yea.. I think it's normal but that's all been explained above ;-) Just remember that if you stay strong you'll be fine!!!!

xx

11. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thankyou everyone, its my weigh in tomorrow after 2 weeks and i think its only about 3 pounds, so i'm going to just have shakes this week no porridge or bars and no little extra hoc tetras in coffee this week oh and no jelly lets see it that makes a difference to hunger and weight loss, I will post next week

12. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hoc = choc haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.