hurleymurley's Night Shift Food Diary

hurleymurley

I've been keeping a food diary since I started SW on the 1st May 2012, but I've decided to take it public!

I've got 6 st 1 lb to lose until target, so hopefully this diary will keep me running at 100% all week every week. I'm just sticking to EE as the moment because I love mixing meat and potatoes too much!

As I work nights I don't have a breakfast as such, a typical day is a lunch at work at 1 am, a lunch when I wake up at 2pm, dinner around 7pm then another nap before work. So don't be surprised if you see lunch, lunch, dinner every day!

All comments/suggestions/ideas are very welcome, but I'd just like to point out I'm aware I have a yoghurt addiction and I don't intend to do anything about it!

Thanks for stoping by :)

Last edited:
Work lunch: Coconut Greek Style Muller Light (1/2 Syn), Mint with Chocolate Sprinkles Muller Light, Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles Muller Light.

Work snacks: a gala apple and a banana, Green and Black's Dark Chocolate with Ginger (4.5 Syns).

Lunch: Salad- rocket, cucumber, tomato, 30g cheddar (HEXA) and 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (HEXB) and a banana topped with a Banana and Custard Muller Light.

Dinner: Syn free chilli con carne with SW wedges. Chilli made with onion, peppers, tomatoes, pasatta, sweet corn, mushrooms, Tesco Red Kidney Beans in Chilli Sauce, Tesco 3 Bean Salad, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper and garlic.

Dessert: Tesco Frozen Summer Fruits and a Coconut Greek Style Muller Light (1/2 Syn)

I also made 8 portions for the freezer so chilli is going to be on the menu for a while!

Total Syns for the day: 6.5

Back