hurrah i got my job!!!!!!

shell

hates diets
got the job i applied for....started this diet coz i was told i need to get my bmi down to 30.....
got 16 weeks before i start and need to loose about 35 lb....do ou reckon i can do it!!?????
shelley:party0038:

Hell yeah you can do it girl...what job is it? And well done on getting it.x

Congratulations!!!! You'll have no probs losing 35lbs in 16 week hun! :D

im sooooo glad you just responded...there is a thread on here started by amethyst asking if someone has started sw.....and i knew you had.......she needs some advice chick.......

thanks alot re my job im soooooooooooooooo happy just need to shed the pounds now but i think with a goal date it mind it will keep me spurred onxx

thanks emma.....althou you were one of th first to know yesterday!!!!

airgirl, its for a cso- (community support officer) for the police. ill be walking around all day drinking coffee with the elderley and getting called a 'plastic pig' but all the lovely youths in the area....!!!

Arrh somehow hun i thought your job was a police woman anyhow, you got that look! the walk itself from walking about will drop your bmi! good luck you can do it!

ah weldone on getting your job hun, thats fantastic, and yes you can definlty lose the rest by then :)

well done hun!!!!!

:) Oh and no biccies with those coffee's wen your at goal ;)

Nas x

Welldone.gif

Congratulations and well done!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Yay!

Well done! And your bound to do it!

Good luck with the weight loss and the new job!

Well done Shelley and do you realise you only need to lose less than 2 and a quarter pounds a week to get to that goal, so it won't be a problem at all - good luck with the new job and I am sure it'll really do you good walking around all day x

My sister in law is a CSO and she LOVES her job, says it is very fulfilling. My sister was a 'hobby bobby' aka Special Constable a few years back, and my brother is a 'real' policeman.
Somehow, I got lost along the way and became a Nursery Nurse, although I feel like a policeperson at times, breaking up scraps (albeit between under 5's!) and keeping the peace lol!
I'm sure you'll love every minute of it :D

:happy096: well done and good luck in your new job.xx

well done Shell, I'm sure you'll do it, particularly now you have a real target to meetxx

Back