Step 1 Sole Source Hurry Up Ketosis!

SurfySophie91

hello lovelies :)
i started on friday, did it 100%.
had my consultant appt yesterday and discussed having one last meal to satisfy cravings so i had a takeaway.
felt better for it, and have now stuck 100% today so i am HOPING that ketosis may be just around the corner!
my downfall is i eat when i am bored so today has been tough. i dont want to go out because my willpower isnt great and i will most likely end up eating so fingers crossed tomorrow i will be heading in to ketosis and the hunger will go & keep me motivated!
how is everyone else doing?
x x x

hey hunni,
the more carbs you had before you started the diet the longer it will take you to get into ketosis,
this is my first week too :)
instead of bored- eating, bored- drinking!!! you drink so much water just always keep a bottle of water handy, helps you to drink more and keeps your hands busy :)
dunno if that helps???

thankyou :) i have drank loads today which was hard for me because i dont drink much at the best of times!
can i ask how much you are hoping to lose?
i'd like to lose 2-3 stone, i hope to achieve this by September!
x x x

hey, yeah course you can ask
im 14 stone 11lbs at the moment I want to be 9 stone 7lbs, im 5foot 3 and dress size 16
so 5 stone im hoping for
you???? (if you don't mind me asking)

its good to have someone with similar goals!
this time last year i was 14 stone 10, i did weight watchers and lost 21 lbs but put some back on so on friday when i started i weighed in at 14stone.
i am 5ft5.5 and wear a dress size 14/16. I want to be at least 11stone7. I am very heavy chested so i think if i were to get to my recommended weight of 10stone i would look rediculous! but i really want to get to whatever weight where i look comfortable :)
really hope the results are as quick as everyone says!!
x x x

im top heavy too, im a 34 HH, so tops have always been a problem, but I miss my slim waist
my weigh In is on Tuesday and iv had asneeky peak on the scales and iv lost 7lb so far :)
whens your weigh in??
I tried slimming word but it made me think of food all the time, the planning and stuff

that is so strange, i am a 34HH too! haha! i have never been slim so I cant imagine me being less than 11 stone, but maybe it is possible!
my next weigh in with CDC is on the 10th. i weighed in this morning and have lost 2.5lbs since friday but i have made my flatmate hide the scales until thursday else i will obsess on the scales.

Im a little obsessed too with the scales I hope iv lost more than 7lb in my first week, coz iv stayed at 7lb loss since Saturday
been alton towers and didn't cheat
very proud as fresh doughnuts and burgers smell so good and ion this weather I just want a slushy or an ice cream but I resisted
hows your day been???

been alton towers and didn't cheat
very proud as fresh doughnuts and burgers smell so good and ion this weather I just want a slushy or an ice cream but I resisted
hows your day been???

:eek: WOW! that is incredibly impressive, i must say i am not sure that i would have that willpower, welldone! i am certain the scales will reward you for that! i want to weigh myself so badly but my flatmate took the hiding my scales favour seriously. i cant have them back until thursday! :(

today has been tough, i have been craving allsorts, but i have stayed strong and really hope that the scales reward me too! i am back to work tomorrow, so the 12 hour shift should keep me in check :)

Back