Hurry up weigh in day!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sandyblack, 2 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sandyblack

sandyblack Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie diet
    Hi everyone,

Well, day 4 is nearly over and im still ok?? Although its probably a false sense of security as its half term so im less stressed and not at work...

Desperately wanting to see how much ive lost on Sunday and alter my weight ticker thing!!:D

Good luck to all of you newbies that are in their first week too - this will be the hardest for us I think - then we can start to see the benefits.

Have a quick question though - how do I get my ticker to appear on every post?

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all xxxxxx

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. janetljones

janetljones Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st7lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sandy, glad to see you so enthusiastic:) Must admit I am struggling today, I feel hungry & have a bit of an upset stomach (euphamism for splatter bottom):eek:
    You are right though sticking with it is the trick - I think I'll split my packs & see if that helps.
    I think if you set your ticker up as part of your signature it appears in every post. There are some stickys with step by step guides which I followed. Under Tutorials in the heading bars.

4. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hey Sandyblack,

I started during this half-term too. Do you teach?
    I'll probably be all right to take a bar into work but what's going to be hardest is drinking the water.
    I'm on the third floor and the toilets are on the ground floor..grrrrrr!!!!
    Anyway, all the best!

5. jubles

jubles Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    -4st4lb(-27.91%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck!! i'm also looking forword to seeing your ticker shrink down to target :) keep it up- im just into week 3 and started to notice a diffrence even after my first week- trust me it is soooooo gonna be worth it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.