• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Huuuge Motivation!!!

S: 16st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 5st6lb(33.33%)
Well there's no way I can fall off the wagon now...I've ordered my wedding dress:party0011: And not only have I ordered it, I've ordered it in a size 14 (I'm an 18 now) because I am that certain that I WILL lose weight.

I'm getting married at the end of May next year, so I know it is a realistic target, but still a little scary all the same.

What would be fantastic is if the dress needs taking in lol, that would make my day :p

And just because I love it so much here are some pics of my dress, I'm having it in all diamond white, not the colours in the pictures

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

clairelesley

Fairy Princess to Be
Wow! Sparkly but classy; I love it! Fairy princess dress if ever I saw one (that's kinda my benchmark standard LOL)
Definitely great motivation, can wait to see the pics of you in it!
Happy Slimming :D

S: 16st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 5st6lb(33.33%)
Wow! Sparkly but classy; I love it! Fairy princess dress if ever I saw one (that's kinda my benchmark standard LOL)
Definitely great motivation, can wait to see the pics of you in it!
Happy Slimming :D

:D When the lady in the shop asked what sort of dress i was after I said "fairy princess" lol, I specifically wanted sparkly, I discounted loads of dresses because they were too plain :D

ava

Silver Member
It's beautiful, is it a Maggie Sottero? I'm sure you will need it taking in if you stick to it between now and May!! Good luck, what a fantastic motivation :)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Oooooo!!! That is beautiful!!!

Certainly an incentive worth sticking to Hun!!! You will get there and just think - May isn't that far away in the scheme of things!

Good Luck!!!

S: 13st7lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st8lb(11.64%)
Wow! That dress looks gorgeous, and I am sure you will look absolutely fab in it. I am sure that it will need taking in loads. :)

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
S: 16st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 3st11lb(23.56%)
What a gorgeous dress. I had a Maggie Sottero - they are such beautiful dresses, well made and quality fabrics. Once I'd seen that range I found myself comparing all others to MS and they just didn't match up (in my eyes!)- you've made a brilliant choice, and I'm sure you'll look and feel a million $ on the big day :love047:

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
S: 14st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.27%)
That is the most stunning dress I think I have EVER SEEN!!!! BF and I kep talking about the big M and he is dropping hints at the moment!

FYI I was size 18 and within 8 weeks a size 14 so sweetie you may be sedning it back for a smaller one if you stick to it!!!

xxx

ava

Silver Member
Yes it is x I tried on loads of Maggie dresses, they have fantastic corsets and the lace up backs are great - I might not be able to breathe but you can't have everything can you :D

Mine was a Maggie too, could hardly eat my lovely wedding meal as it was a bit too tight but at least it looked good :D

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Fabulous dress, absolutely gorgeous... can't wait to get to May and see your piccies!

Georgie
x

Wow that's beautiful corrine and a wonderful incentive to lose weight!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!