• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Huuuuuflippinraaaahhhhh

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Hey guys,

Had to share with you all... went to the scales AGAIN today.. naughty I know as I only weighed yesterday.. but it said

12 stone 13 pounds

I am no longer in the 13's Huuuuuuurrrraaaahhhhhhh woop woop ring a ding ding

I am off out tonight only for drinks so will stick to diet coke but may have a couple of celebratory vodkas!!!!

Thanks everyone here.. without your support I doubt I could have got this far.. 1 stone and 9lbs to go xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
well done you - thats great news xxxxx

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Brilliant - WD hun!x

Lindam

Silver Member
Hey guys,

Had to share with you all... went to the scales AGAIN today.. naughty I know as I only weighed yesterday.. but it said

12 stone 13 pounds

I am no longer in the 13's Huuuuuuurrrraaaahhhhhhh woop woop ring a ding ding

I am off out tonight only for drinks so will stick to diet coke but may have a couple of celebratory vodkas!!!!

Thanks everyone here.. without your support I doubt I could have got this far.. 1 stone and 9lbs to go xxxxxx
No more! Scales that is until the 9 August when we weigh in together. So pleased you have got under that 13 stone - keep at it who knows what you might be in two weeks time (by the way how will I recognise you??).

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
You'll recognise her cos she'll be the one with the big grin on her face - for two reasons, one cos shes a skinny mini and the other reason cos she's seeing you! - you can 'see' the bond that you two have just from seeing how you are on here with each other xxx

Eddie

Great stuff, brill to crack the next stone mark.
Keep up the good work.

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Thanks everyone.. those who read my threads will know I had wobbly moments at the end of last week. I talked stuff over with DA, my lovely sister Lindam and a good friend of mine ..I am now enjoying my weight loss, and have told another friend who is due to have a mastectomy in a couple of months time about how much I have lost (19 pounds). I didnt want to seem to be celebrating when she is going through such a hard time.. but she was please for me too. I have even worn a bikini top today :eek:.. ok was in the back garden, but one step at a time.

Lindam

Silver Member
Fantastic turn around from your feelings last week, this is all part and parcel of this bumpy ride of weight loss that we are on. A bikini top? I have not managed that, even in the garden! Well done you!