Hya - Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DDT, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. DDT

DDT Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just emailed my local CD lady with info on how to get started & am currently awaiting a reply.

I was just curious as to what to expect from this plan. I have read info & success stories but its always good to actualy "speak" to plan follows at the present time.

I currently have 7 stone to loose & i wondered what the results are really like 0 with regards to times scales & what the average loss is for the 12 week period?

Also, do i have to get a DR's signiture? This worries me as i know several people who have tried to get CD & LL signedoff and failed with our DR. :(

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thankyou very much! :)

Last edited by a moderator: 20 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun,

I have moved your thread to the general Cambridge section, you should get some more replies in there x x

4. DDT

DDT Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou!

5. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Hi! This diet is great and the easiest thing to do is stick to it 100%!

On average you can expect to loose a stone a month. You'll only need a dr's signature if your BMI is over 40 or if you have any conditions that are contra-indicated of a VLCD diet. The Cambridge website is good- Cambridge Weight Plan: Welcome to Cambridge Weight Plan

6. DDT

DDT Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for this - very worried about the whole DR's note thing - think this may be a brick wall for me.

7. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey DDT, you might be able to do a higher plan for a few weeks till your BMI hets to 40.

The plan is good though, on the SS it takes food out of the equation so if you are like me and have food issues then you have a few weeks off from those.

Good luck regardless, and please dont be afraid of the higher level packs ..from seeing all the ladies here you still get good losses.

8. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi - welcome to the forum.
    I think if yur doc wont sign see another one at the practice - if you've tried everything and feel strongly about it it seems unfair of them however perhaps start higher until your bmi is reduced?
    Good Luck with it and keep coming on here for support.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.