Hyperemesis Gravidarum!

Discussion in 'Health' started by Emmie Lou, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hello
    just wondering if anyone has any experience of this condition or knows anybody thats had it, im a sufferer and planning to try conceiving again soon ish, so the more info advice i can get the better!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    My sister suffered with it for the first 4 months of her first pregnancy and was in hospital nearly every weekend receiving IV rehydration, she has had 2 children since and thankfully she didn't suffer through those, just a normal bit of sickness/nausea.

4. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Something like 3% of women suffer from this (statistic off the top of my mind) my friend got it and did find it very hard; there was morning sickness but there was morning sickness! She got it very bad, couldn't walk without fainting, very low BP, etc- she went on medication and has been fine ever since. I wouldn't let it worry you, have fun concieving!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.