Hypnosis for weight loss

Sadowska

Has anyone tried this? I'm going next week(will update when I know what it's like!) hopefully will help stop me obsessing about food all the time...

I know someone who did the gastric band therapy from Groupon, not sure how much it differs? It didn't work for them. But I do know people who have quit smoking with the help of hypnotherapy

Well Yes I have I'm afraid. It cost me £280 for hypnoband therapy and unfortunately it id not work for me . I did have a very strange outcome though which was, I now do not drink alcohol ! I can have the very occasional glass of wine but my husband and I at the time would think nothing of buying and drinking a bottle of wine per night ! I now no longer touch the stuff.................... But no weight loss as a result I'm afraid. Very strange outcome for me . I hope it works out for you x

I haven't for weight loss but have for smoking and the first thing I did when I walked out was have a cig he gave me another session on the house but still no joy. I was relaxed but kept thinking oh it's cold oh I wonder if he'll notice me scratching my itchy knee and so on lol.. Good luck though it does work for loads of people just not me :( x

Hypnosis works for anything, u need to believe its going to work and u need to want it to work, and u need to go to someone who knows what they r doing, some say they do but really.. They dont, if they knew exactly what they were doing when giving a session then it would work on every client they see

nope, but i find visualisation techniques help, got me off the chocolate for a few weeks anyway, keep meaning to try it with just weight loss rather than a specific food, but i keep relaxing myself to far and end up falling asleep..i'll get there in the ends xD

Im a hypnotist , Come see me and i will sort u out :)

Back