hypnotherapy!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Wobbly71, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

has anyone tried hypnotherapy to loose weight.

Just hear an amazing story at work about someone who has had a hypnotherapy session to make her think she has had a gastric band fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost loads of weight in the last 8 weeks!

Anyone any more to add!!!!!!

Sounds a bit weird to me but hey will give anything a go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.82%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Yeah I had 2 sessions in June, I can't say whether or not that was the thing thats finally helped things click, but it did give me a good few tips to start me off - I don't feel I need to use them anymore though, but I'd recommend giving it a try.

Cheers,

4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

thanks for that. I have contacted someone via e-mail and so will wait for a reply. Will keep you all updated!

5. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Reductil/Meridia and Xenical
    I have and the most important thing about hynotherapy is make sure they are
    well known and reputable. Talk to other clients see if they have gotten results.

6. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I've seen about it too and wondered whether it's something that actually works or not. I bet it's expensive though! Doubt I could afford it.

7. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    i was gonna have hypno last year then didnt bother, wish I could afford to see Marisa Peer lol.

8. Janet2000

Janet2000 New Member

Try Marisa Peer. She is Amazing!

It took me a few months to decide to try hypnotherapy and I tried Paul McKenna's seminar after seeing him advertising on QVC but unfortunately didn't get any result...Then i met a girl who had lost more than 5 stones after seeing Marisa so I decided to try her as well and went to her seminar in September andlvoila! it really worked in my disbelief....and now i am in the weight and size i always dreamt to be... I am sooo grateful as i was overweigth most of my adult life and alwasy was thinking that some thing was wrong with me but Marisa thought me that it wasn't me but all those diets I have been on were the source of my problems....her seminar was totally eyeopening and very different from Paul McKenna's and really changed my life and i recommend it to anyone who would like to set herself free from diets and thinking about food 24/7!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.