Hypnotic gastric band

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Has anyone had this done:confused:

I am getting so desperate:cry: I can't stick to anything at the moment

I have looked into this & it costs just under £300 for the course of sessions & 2 cd's & handouts

It's a lot of money so I thought i'd see if anyone else has taken this route

I have read a few stories that have been in the papers but wanted to see if anyone has any 1st hand experience

Sounds like an expensive load of phooey in my opinion! It takes a while to find something you can stick to but don't go wasting money on something that's in all the magazines and papers just because you're getting desperate. Look how far you've come with WW, 37lb is awesome and your BMI has come right down!

Thanks Sugar L
I've not updated my ticker for ages i'm too scared to weigh myself but I can tell by my clothes that i've gone up a load

Why dont you try one of the other plans such as Slimming World or slim fast?

Put any weight gains behind you and start afresh from today - you will get there x

My mum paid loads for hypnosis to give up smoking but it was a waste of money so before you spend loads try some of the other plans first :)

If you've put on you've put on, you can't go back and change what you've done now. Part of losing weight is facing up to where you've been going wrong, learning from it and changing it! Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Slim Fast etc do work and they're fairly easy to stick to. Or if you want a more strict or drastic approach go for the Very Low Calorie Diets like Cambridge, Lighter Life or the new one in Boots Tony Fergusson. There's loads to choose from and you will find what works for you and before you know you'll be back on track.

Back