Hypothetically would you.....

bondgirl

Hi everyone:D

I was just wondering hypothetically would you....go on a show like extreme makeover uk....before losing the weight?.....during your journey? and post weightloss? if you were going to have all those lil and big procedures you would have if you could afford it?

If so what would you have done?

Answers on a postcode:p I'm intrigued to know:confused:

Love to all

Zoe x

Personally...

...going on TV - hell no
...going on a makeover show - double hell no
...having surgery etc. - never say never!

Right now, if I was going to have anything done, I'd have my teeth whitened and possibly capped. As for other surgery - talk to me in ten years and who knows? ;)

Personally...

...going on TV - hell no
...going on a makeover show - double hell no
...having surgery etc. - never say never!

Right now, if I was going to have anything done, I'd have my teeth whitened and possibly capped. As for other surgery - talk to me in ten years and who knows? ;)

Thanks for replying Kate:D

I'd love straight veneers doubt I'll ever be able to afford them...unless my business flourishes whoooohoooo....motivation to work harder I think ha ha

Love Zoe x

I'd love to have my teeth done too, one of the front ones is slightly discoloured as I had to have the nerve taken out a few years ago (sorry TMI?) and I'm a bit consious of it.

Don't want anything else though - too squemish, unless they could make my legs longer :rolleyes: ;)

Ooh yeah Madam D, if they could give me an extra 3 inches I'd be over the moon. I've always wanted to be 6 feet tall. :D

Ooh yeah Madam D, if they could give me an extra 3 inches I'd be over the moon. I've always wanted to be 6 feet tall. :D

LOL :D

I would go on it post weight loss given the chance. I will need a tummy tuck, liposuction on my thighs and my teeth need some work too. If i had to choose it would be my teeth.

I would go after weight loss, will need tummy tuck, liposuction on thighs and bingo wings, lazer eye surgery and teeth done too.

Though I will probably need a boob lift too......lol

i would def go on after the loss & i would have :-
eye lid lift
boob job - either lift or enlargement, depends on final result
nose job
tummy tuck
liposuction
that enough :confused:
xx:)

I would kill to go on that prgramme, i just had this discussion with a friend the otherday, he decided to write me a sob story to sell myself to em! lol

I would have tummy tuck, lipo on thighs, boob job (bigger and lifted) can they make feet thinner? i'm pretty happy with my face so nothing there lol!
My boyfriends dad is a Dentist i have been trying to persuade him to let me have Veneers for ages but he tells me i don't need them (it's not because i need them it's because i want them)

all after weight loss and stabilisation though no point if ruin what i have done!

any ideas for a sob story! lol (only joking! will just have to save the pennies!)

Boobs reshaped and uplifted , maybe reduced depending on weight loss , tummy tuck , liposuction to thighs , bum ! haha
but not sure i would really really want to go to that extreme !
just give me Trinny and Susannah ! LOL

ooooooooooooooh where would i start (and stop!) defo wait till weight loss is finished and if i had loose skin that would be the first thing to go, tummy tuck (for that wash board look) boobs up lifted (and probably re-filled!), butt (if lost thro weight loss) implanted, teeth whitened, eyes lasered, eyebrows tattood on (nice ones!) 1 tattoo removed, hair extended and a nice glowing permatan!

id love to apply when my weight loss is done!!

Back