Hypothyroid

kelbelmarie

I got diagnosed with a underactive thyroid 5 years ago and have been on levothyroxine ever since, I have never really felt my symptoms improved onthe tablets. Anyone on lipotrim and levothyroxin on here? Did the diet help?

I got diagnosed with a underactive thyroid 5 years ago and have been on levothyroxine ever since, I have never really felt my symptoms improved onthe tablets. Anyone on lipotrim and levothyroxin on here? Did the diet help?

Hey yep I'm on levothyroxine. It was do bad at one time and I was taking 250 mcg but now on 150. I've had hypothyroid n I've been on lipotrim for 6 weeks and it's I'd really effective! X

Great! I think alot of food really effects the Thyroid! wow 6 weeks! bet you feel great! this is my first time and im only on day 6, hope I can stick with it as long as you

I've been on Thyroxine for 20+ years after having a partial thyroidectomy, currently on 150mcg & this is my 2nd time on LT & I'm on day 8.

I lost 2 1/2 stone first time round back in 2011 & although I've put some back on, I'm now focussed to losing even more this time.

I've never had any problems but maybe that's because I had hyperthyroidism which started during pregnancy.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Glad there are others on her with hyperthyroidism - I've only been diagnosed since January this year - my results are good now and thought I would try LT as I had been struggling to lose weight - have you had any odd reactions or are the results the same as people without this condition???

Back