hypothyroidism

Me! I was diagnosed 2.5 years (ish). Lost 5 stone (but have now put it on).

I am also gluten free which i have been doing properly for 3 years (and on and off for 10 years). i found this really helps - not just with weight loss but also to help me feel better.

Do you have an under active thyroid?

Me! I was diagnosed 2.5 years (ish). Lost 5 stone (but have now put it on).

I am also gluten free which i have been doing properly for 3 years (and on and off for 10 years). i found this really helps - not just with weight loss but also to help me feel better.

Do you have an under active thyroid?

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism October last year . Unfortunately I'd gotten so ill by then that, after losing 8 stone on ww I then gained 2stone.since starting medication last November I still havent managed to lose until now.i was diagnosed with M.E in january so cant exercise either.ive managed to lose 7lbs now.i think I will give gluten free a go x

honeybee40 said:
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism October last year . Unfortunately I'd gotten so ill by then that, after losing 8 stone on ww I then gained 2stone.since starting medication last November I still havent managed to lose until now.i was diagnosed with M.E in january so cant exercise either.ive managed to lose 7lbs now.i think I will give gluten free a go x

Hi hon, just thought I'd jump in as another ME sufferer - it's funny how many people I've met on here with it! I've had it for 24 years, so it's pretty much just a part of my life now. Don't worry about not being able to exercise, you can get good losses just through dietary control. :) xx

Hi hon, just thought I'd jump in as another ME sufferer - it's funny how many people I've met on here with it! I've had it for 24 years, so it's pretty much just a part of my life now. Don't worry about not being able to exercise, you can get good losses just through dietary control. :) xx

Thank you, its so good to know im not alone, im sorry you've had it so long,im just starting to except it, tried to fight it but made myself worse, so now I listen to my body.im going to stick with my eating plan and hope to lose more weight x x

honeybee40 said:
Thank you, its so good to know im not alone, im sorry you've had it so long,im just starting to except it, tried to fight it but made myself worse, so now I listen to my body.im going to stick with my eating plan and hope to lose more weight x x

I'm glad you're starting to listen to your body, hon, it's vital that you do. You learn to manage the condition after a while. I still manage to work full time, but I do have to rest a lot when I'm not at work, it's all about balance. Take care. :) xx

Back