• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I adore this diet!!!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Can't believe that I lost 5lbs!!!! Would have been thrilled with 3! :D:D

REALLY pleased!!! Have 11 days left to refeed! Probably won't quite make target but hey not far off it. Can't believe that what I have left to lose is in the single digits!!!! :bunnydance::wee:

Also just realised that is 4 stone gone from originally starting!

Possibly the most surprising is ANOTHER 2 inches off my waist. So that is 6.5 inches in 5 weeks!!!!!!!! My waist is now well under the 35 inches that increase risk of heart disease (which is hugely in my family!) :D

Roll on next Tuesday!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It is amazing how quick the weight drops off!!! well done, not long now till refeed you lucky thing!!!! I ve got just over 3 weeks and cant wait!!!!!xxxx

kered

Gold Member
Aww well done Sara, I am so proud of you and happy for you, you must be ecstatic. Cant wait to have you on the refeed board.

Congratulations Sara xxx

Congratulations

Thats fantastic sara . You really have done so well and must be thrilled. :) . I envy you being so close to refeed . Dont forget to come back to us and tell us how it goes for you. Enjoy your new figure ;);)

Wtgggggggggggg girl you lucky madame refeed seems like years away for me next week you'll be healthly munching im so happy for you and it was only a few weeks out your life well done xxx

louizekj

Silver Member
Ahhh well done chick!! Wooo what a great loss! As for the inches..im soooo jealous! I'm longing for the day when i'll be under a 35" waist haha. Be proud of yourself you deserve it :) xx

Thats amazing, Sara, well done. Shall have to see what my measurements are also. Just had a blood test this morning to test my cholesterol, as I have been going to my GP for a few months 'cause of high blood pressure and cholesterol. I really hate taking tablets of any kind and was trying to lose weight to reduce both.....Finished the tablets 3 weeks ago, not been back for more, so it will be a revelation next week when he tells me my results.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wow! well done sara :D

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well done hun you must feel great, good luck for your last week :)

that's brilliant!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Sara, you have done so well. Lucky you starting refeed next week. Single figures in weight to go. WoW! Can't wait til I'm at that stage.

My goodness! You've done fantastically haven't you? Such an inspiration. Well done! :D

Sara4

Gold Member
Thanks everyone!!! Do you know it is sunny here and I am buzzing! Roll on the summer. I feel skinny!!!! Whatever it is about this weeks loss but I FEEL skinny!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
WooHoo! Well done you! x

you have done really well

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Well done you ! Think of the thin summer clothes you'll fit into !

great you must be pleased
becks