I am a total idiot

mancitymark

I lost 5 stone in only 82 days back in 2011 on the Lipotrim diet. Now in July 2014 I have put 3 stone back on.

I am going for the Lipotrim diet again and upping the Gym classes.

I am so annoyed at myself for letting it all slip

Last edited:
Hey good luck Mark. I am sure you will do great now you are ready to give it another go. :)

Thank You and good luck with your target as well .....

Hi Mark,

Well done on losing the weight first time around and at least you have not put it all back on.

Losing 5 stone in under 3 months seems exceptionally quick. I find I tend to put back weight more quickly when I lose it more quickly. Just wondered if you had though of trying a more long term sustainable diet such as slimming world or weightwatchers? Your losses would be slower, but it's easier to keep on the straight and narrow.

Of course different things suit different people :) I know I couldn't last more than a few days on a meal replacement type plan. After a couple of days I would be at Pizza Hut or Krsipy Kremes filling my face! Mind you, on your diet I would have lost about 30 pounds by now instead of my paltry 11

Hi Pony. I am an inpatient person by nature, also it is either all or nothing for me, like when I stopped smoking 10 years ago, I just stopped and bit the bullet. Did not cut down first or wear patches etc. Same with other diets, I prefer to have nothing than cut down. I messed up last time though , putting a stone on a year is rubbish. When I come off this Lipotrim diet at the end of September I should be near the 13stone mark. Ideally I would like to be 12 stone so I am going to join our local weightwatchers to not only get to 12 stone but probably maintain through that programme as well. You have lost 11lb though since you started ? You have to be happy with that, all said and done your way is the best way, without doubt, everyone tells me that , but like I say I am an inpatient so and so. I suppose its each to their own and so far so good for both of us. Must admit a KFC right now, even at 7am would be nice ! lol

Hi Mark,

I know what you mean about the cold turkey. I must admit I can't be one of these people who just have a taste of chocolate. I can't have it at all when I'm dieting as a taste is the road to ruin! Just cutting it out is the way for me.

Joining WW sounds like a plan, especially if you get a decent amount off with lipotrim first though. Just make sure you still have weight to loose by the time you join though as they won't let you join if you are too slim ;-)

I'm trying a mega low calorie day today as I'm off to a festival next weekend ...call it damage limitation!

Lol Me and the word "slim" are not words often used together ! .... But I know what you mean . When I get to 13 stone I will be technically over weight , although I will be jumping around in excitement like a child. So another stone on WW should just about do it. Don't think I have been 12 stone since I was 17!

Have a great time at the festival.

Back