I am a zero girl and proud :-P

pussygalore

There seems to be a debate about pop zeros..
My name is Amy and I drink coke zero
It makes me feel good..this is my new vice..I consider better than my bread/cheese etc vice...

I don't much like Coke Zero.. What other Zero drinks are okay to drink? I'm getting tired of water and would be nice to have a Friday night treat now and again :D

Me too tho I'm concerned its making my teeth brown!! Tried dr pepper zero at the weekend too which was v nice. I've not fond anything else as the citrus drinks such as sprite zero contain citric acid which I've read can knock you out of ketosis. Let me know if you find any!

http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?p=4673818
There is a list on the main exante page of fluids that are ok to drink
All credit to Starlight and the others that helped to put this together!
Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
tescos own strawberry water
Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi sparkling water
Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame)
Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
drinking fluid

Thanks chick! I'll be adding some Dr Pepper Zero to my shopping list this week I think, delicious!! :bliss:

There seems to be a debate about pop zeros..
My name is Amy and I drink coke zero
It makes me feel good..this is my new vice..I consider better than my bread/cheese etc vice...

high five sista!

I drink tons of coke zeros.. prolly more than the water ..... and I love it.. Tesco's coke zeros nice too
and they have cherry coke zero .. which is nice.....

but I've never seen coke zero cherry in the shops :(
only cherry cokes or diet cherry.... not zero cherry .....

yours....

Zero addict

Nik
xx

I drink tons of coke zeros.. prolly more than the water ..... and I love it.. Tesco's coke zeros nice too
and they have cherry coke zero .. which is nice.....

but I've never seen coke zero cherry in the shops :(
only cherry cokes or diet cherry.... not zero cherry .....

yours....

Zero addict

Nik
xx

You could get ASDA to deliver to you, £2.50 for an 8 hour delivery slot and they're doing 2 x 8 330ml of Cherry Coke *ero (key not working, sorry!) for £7. You could pick up some other stuff your partner or kids might want to make up for the delivery as well.

I don't get it. I feel the same about water. Before the diet I only ever drank water mainly anyway. Never tea and I have never drank a cup of coffee in my whole life. But before you think I am trying to sound high and mighty, my weekness was definately anthing alcoholic. Once I started I didn't know any limits. This diet is kicking my off the booze for 6 weeks as well and Im feeling healthy for doing so.
Next time I do drink, I will probably get wasted on a 1/4 of what I drank before!

Anyone here think they can go a whole week on just drinking water?

I don't get it. I feel the same about water. Before the diet I only ever drank water mainly anyway. Never tea and I have never drank a cup of coffee in my whole life. But before you think I am trying to sound high and mighty, my weekness was definately anthing alcoholic. Once I started I didn't know any limits. This diet is kicking my off the booze for 6 weeks as well and Im feeling healthy for doing so.
Next time I do drink, I will probably get wasted on a 1/4 of what I drank before!

Anyone here think they can go a whole week on just drinking water?

Yeah easily, I love water, if I'm thirsty that's what I drink. But I NEED coke zero for cinema visits, it's either that or a tub of something unmentionable! I also have a can when I'm having a bad day, I class it as my naughty treat :) I feel so devilish drinking it lol. Problem is now its in the house when it wasn't before and instead of getting water when he's thirsty, my fiancé will grab a can and its not good for his teeth, I've told him off for doing it at night before bed because he used to drink water with me so I don't know why he's switched now just because its in the house. He'll have no teeth enamel left! I might tell the dentist on him at our next visit haha!!

I was a heavy drinker aswell and not missed it at all..I tell I lie I was tempted to have a vodka..but thought f##k it!!!

I only drink water and I've been 2 and a half weeks now lol think I'm probably 90% water now :p

Back