I AM an easter egg :(

stivesliz

Gold Member
So despite giving members rousing messages of encouragement and telling them they 'can do it' and 'get back on track' I have well and truly blown it for the second week on the trot!

I am so cross with myself and because of all the rubbish I have been eating I am feeling lousy.

I jokingly said at group this week ( but I did mean it a bit ) that I wanted to lose 3 pounds - as it happens, I will be lucky if I put on any less than that.

Am so cross with myself - am getting weighed on Tuesday and to be honest, if it wasnt for the fact that I run the raffle I think I would claim to have flu lol.

Please can everyone give me a kick up my (larger than a week ago ) bum? xxxxxxxx

I've been on n posted very very similar messages over the past number of weeks and the advice is always the same- get back on the wagon. I have always followed it and it takes a while but you do get back on track- its tough when your down, but do you have a special occasion u are aiming for or a price of clothing to fit into? Maybe a list to remind you why you started Sw in the first place.

Its tough but we have all been there, lots of sympathy :)

Ah thank you - and sadly, no I dont really have any specific thing to aim for. last year I was going to see Take That so that was my motivation.

I have a fridge full of healthy food and a bowl full of fruit so I am going to start afresh tomorrow and try and be good. x

I think all you can really do is take each day as it comes Liz. Start each day saying 'today I will be 100% on plan'. Eventually, you'll be able to do it, and the meantime, you will limit the damage.

I wish I could take my own advice though

Hi I'm in the same situation except i've been 'off the range' for about a month! I sat down this evening and wrote a for and against losing weight list which was recommended in another post. It really concentrated my mind; hope this helps x

Back