1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

I am back again

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by ciarsdub, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. ciarsdub

ciarsdub Well-Known Member

Ok so I took a break from this for a while and lost a little but not as much as I should.
    So I am back on here for motivation and to keep myself in line :)
    I was able to do a 10k in 90 minutes during my absent time with which I am very happy with but my aim is to loose the weight so I can comfortably run a 5k in a decent time and without stopping. I will get there :D
    Weightwise I can feel a difference with all I have lost so far - I am aiming to loose another 3 stone by the end of September. I joined Slimming World last night too so hopefully that will work for me too!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Oooh well done on the running :D Welcome back lovely :D xxx

4. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Well-Known Member

i think you have done really well with that run. You should be very proud. I would love to take up running eventually. :D

ciarsdub likes this.
  5. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done on the running thats a great achievement

ciarsdub likes this.
  6. ciarsdub

Thanks guys. Its going well so far anyway and looks like I am on track to have lost about 5lbs this week! I have been good and keeping myself motivated! Hard to sit in the house when its such nice weather outside :)
    RachGleeson - I would never have dreamt that I could run and I still can not run far in one go and it took me long enough to get where I am but even doing a few 20-30 second bursts on a walk a couple times a week will make a difference and just gradually increase it :)

7. PrincessSparklePants

5lb? Yaaaaaaaaaaay! That's amazing, well done :) Keeping fingers crossed for the official log :D

8. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done on the 5lb loss x x x

9. Rachgleeson

Might give that a try. Going to lose a bit of weight first as I don't think my hips would take it ;)

Well done on your loss, that's brilliant. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. ciarsdub

Thanks guys! I was officially 8lbs down this week so I am going to stick to their scales at the same time each week but use mine as a guide :)

11. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done love that is great love x x x :D

12. PrincessSparklePants

Yaaaaay! That's awesome lovely! HUGE congrats :D Here's to many more results like that :D

13. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Fab loss Ciar, and SO well done on the running, that is brilliant! Think I'd knock myself out with a boob if i tried running :D

14. PrincessSparklePants

Hahahahaha! Same here, Susie ;)

15. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

lol lol thats why i have panda eyes lololol and thats just doing a little run lololol

16. PrincessSparklePants

How you doing love?! How much have you lost in the last fortnight? :)

17. ciarsdub

I lost 3lb last week and have my next weigh in tonight. Not sure how that will go seeing as I was away for work a few days this week and I wasnt exactly well behaved but I did keep my exercise part up..... fingers crossed - once its not a gain I will be happy!
    I lost a stone in the last month anyway so cannot complain with that :)

18. Rachgleeson

Fab losses well done. Good luck for weigh in!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

19. jules1981

jules1981 Well-Known Member

You are doing so well, Good luck with WI tonight xxx

20. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

good luck with w.i. tonight x x

21. ciarsdub

Thanks everyone. 2lbs off which I am very happy with considering the week I had! Definitely on the right track with it all anyway!