1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I am back again

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by ciarsdub, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. ciarsdub

ciarsdub Well-Known Member

Ok so I took a break from this for a while and lost a little but not as much as I should.
    So I am back on here for motivation and to keep myself in line :)
    I was able to do a 10k in 90 minutes during my absent time with which I am very happy with but my aim is to loose the weight so I can comfortably run a 5k in a decent time and without stopping. I will get there :D
    Weightwise I can feel a difference with all I have lost so far - I am aiming to loose another 3 stone by the end of September. I joined Slimming World last night too so hopefully that will work for me too!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Oooh well done on the running :D Welcome back lovely :D xxx

4. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Well-Known Member

i think you have done really well with that run. You should be very proud. I would love to take up running eventually. :D

ciarsdub likes this.
  5. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done on the running thats a great achievement

ciarsdub likes this.
  6. ciarsdub

Thanks guys. Its going well so far anyway and looks like I am on track to have lost about 5lbs this week! I have been good and keeping myself motivated! Hard to sit in the house when its such nice weather outside :)
    RachGleeson - I would never have dreamt that I could run and I still can not run far in one go and it took me long enough to get where I am but even doing a few 20-30 second bursts on a walk a couple times a week will make a difference and just gradually increase it :)

7. PrincessSparklePants

5lb? Yaaaaaaaaaaay! That's amazing, well done :) Keeping fingers crossed for the official log :D

8. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done on the 5lb loss x x x

9. Rachgleeson

Might give that a try. Going to lose a bit of weight first as I don't think my hips would take it ;)

Well done on your loss, that's brilliant. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. ciarsdub

Thanks guys! I was officially 8lbs down this week so I am going to stick to their scales at the same time each week but use mine as a guide :)

11. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done love that is great love x x x :D

12. PrincessSparklePants

Yaaaaay! That's awesome lovely! HUGE congrats :D Here's to many more results like that :D

13. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Fab loss Ciar, and SO well done on the running, that is brilliant! Think I'd knock myself out with a boob if i tried running :D

14. PrincessSparklePants

Hahahahaha! Same here, Susie ;)

15. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

lol lol thats why i have panda eyes lololol and thats just doing a little run lololol

16. PrincessSparklePants

How you doing love?! How much have you lost in the last fortnight? :)

17. ciarsdub

I lost 3lb last week and have my next weigh in tonight. Not sure how that will go seeing as I was away for work a few days this week and I wasnt exactly well behaved but I did keep my exercise part up..... fingers crossed - once its not a gain I will be happy!
    I lost a stone in the last month anyway so cannot complain with that :)

18. Rachgleeson

Fab losses well done. Good luck for weigh in!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

19. jules1981

jules1981 Well-Known Member

You are doing so well, Good luck with WI tonight xxx

20. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

good luck with w.i. tonight x x

21. ciarsdub

Thanks everyone. 2lbs off which I am very happy with considering the week I had! Definitely on the right track with it all anyway!