I am back, for good! No excuses this time :)

Pipaluk

I will be skinny!
I am back to Slimming World tonight so I thought I would get back onto MiniMins as well! I have been off plan since September and according to my scales at home I am looking at around a 1 1/2 stone gain since my last weigh in at SW, which isn't too bad and I should be able to shift in no time :) I am motivated more than ever to get my last 4-5 stone gone forever. I've planned my meals for the week and done my shopping so I have absolute no excuse not to stick to it this week, I am feeling very full of enthusiasm at the moment while waiting for my weigh in at 5! :D I previously lost 5stone 2lbs with SW in 7months.. I will post how my first session back goes tonight! Have a slimtastic day everyone xx

Evening everyone!

My first meeting went well, I have gained exactly 2stone since my last weigh in :sigh: I've wrote and planned my meals for the next 3 days; Spaghetti Bolognese, Pork Stir Fry and Slimming World KFC style chicken which I found on here. Yum yum! I've set myself a mini goal for myself, to lose 1 stone as I think taking it a stone a time is the best way.. small footsteps go a long way. :) xx

Hi Pipa and welcome

Good luck with SW, you have surely had some amazing results with it, so I'm sure you'll blitz that extra weight in no time ! :)

Welcome back :)
Well done on your fantastic loss before and well done coming back!
Good luck with your mini goal. I think that is a great way to set goals and I will be doing the same :)

Thanks ladies :D I always say taking it a stone at a time is the best way to do it and before you know it you are at where you want to be! I've had a good day today, I still don't feel like I am on a diet.. Which is a good thing, diets sound scary so it's better to look at it as a change of life style :)

Well done on losing 20lbs lady, that's fab hun xx

Thanks babes, I am really happy with CC at the moment, and the weight is slowly but consistently coming off - as it will for you! Happy days :D

Thanks babes, I am really happy with CC at the moment, and the weight is slowly but consistently coming off - as it will for you! Happy days :D

As they always say, the slowest snail wins the race! Slow and steady keeps it away for good :) everyone can lose weight, all it takes is will power and you will get there eventually :D x

hi pip

wow hun its great to see you back you have done great and will this time your in the right mind you know the run off the mill with it so good luck

chezz xx

Back