I am back!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Tatty, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Hey CD stunners :)

I haven't been on here for a very long time, but I am back and hoping that it inspires me just like it did the last time :)
    I am hoping that this start on 810cals is the beginning of the end of my incredible weight loss trip!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
    Last edited: 8 June 2010
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

Welcome Back Cat and best of luck with your CD journey:cross:
    Tatty likes this.
  4. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Hiya Mini! Thank you for your message, means alot :) Hope you are well! I am looking forward to it! Just HAVE to make sure I come on here at least every couple of days to encourage me like it did when I lost the first half of my weight :) Just got to shift the rest now!!
    Cat xxx
  5. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Well its going well :eek:) I am very pleased with my omelette making skills and I am very satisfied that I am not wanting anything other than my shakes and my meal :eek:)
    I can only take it one day at a time, so roll on next thursday!
    Love Cat xx
  6. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome back Cat :)

Good luck with your weigh in and weightloss journey :)

7. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

I will get this right! I am giving myself a mini three week goal - its my birthday 8th September and have a hen weekend in London 3rd September, so want to do as much as I can before then - I have the time and patience to do my very best :) I have to give myself a break!!

Hope everyone is shaking well!

Cat xxxxxxxx
  8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hello. how are you doing? still back?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.